Bluckmen

New GTA 5 Screenshots (Jet, Bike, Cheetah)

Hmm soo they've covered transport, I don't think they'd be showing more screens on that? Unless they've upgraded the trains, taxi's etc. I want the next screens to cover some weapons or the police :) I can imagine the police ones are going to look amazing.

Hmm soo they've covered transport, I don't think they'd be showing more screens on that? Unless they've upgraded the trains, taxi's etc. I want the next screens to cover some weapons or the police :) I can imagine the police ones are going to look amazing.

There will be dozens of screenshots out when the game is released. Chances are some of them will have a car in the frame.

There will be dozens of screenshots out when the game is released. Chances are some of them will have a car in the frame.

Yeah almost every screenshot will have a vehicle of some sort in it somewhere, it's Grand Theft Auto lol. But i do want to see some more screenshots of countryside and maybe villages not just city shots.

Because GTA ownz us now! *Jizzes in Viceman's beard*

I'm gonna be happy for the next few days now, knowing there's something to look forward too. MOAR PICS!

Can't contain excitement!

• Like 2

What beard foo? I dun' shaved it off long ago. Tis only a winter thing mainly.

What beard foo? I dun' shaved it off long ago. Tis only a winter thing mainly.

Ah my bad dude

*Jizzes on bare skin*

What do you guys think we'll see in the next few screens?

That has to be the same guy from the trailer... the face shape and hairline is uncanny. The suit is the same too, top button undone, and no tie by the looks of it.

I can't see this guy not being the protagonist now to be honest. Love the fact that bicycles are back though!

Not sure why loads of people want them to change how the vehicles handled in IV, I loved that they had weight...same with controlling the characters. It wasn't perfect so hopefully they just improve on what they already had and not abandon it.

That said, these screens look great and an improvement over the last batch which I didn't all that care for. Hope the next screens this week show more of the different environments.

• Like 3

That said, these screens look great and an improvement over the last batch which I didn't all that care for. Hope the next screens this week show more of the different environments.

Yeah, i think they know everyone wants to more environments, so they're building it up slowly with simple vehicle shots in the city... Still, we can't complain, it's something!

V-3-240.jpg

What's the source of that red glow on the jet's left wing? Could it be from another aircraft flying close by?

post-10-0-11166500-1345481856.png

Usually planes have flashing lights on their wings, tail, and fuselage to identify the aircraft at night. Its most likely that (but they didn't put the physical light like on the helicopters in IV).

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1
V-3-240.jpg

What's the source of that red glow on the jet's left wing? Could it be from another aircraft flying close by?

post-10-0-11166500-1345481856.png

Usually planes have flashing lights on their wings, tail, and fuselage to identify the aircraft at night. Its most likely that (but they didn't put the physical light like on the helicopters in IV).

Yeah I gathered that much, but where is the light?

Its most likely that (but they didn't put the physical light like on the helicopters in IV).

Guest Marney-1

Its most likely that (but they didn't put the physical light like on the helicopters in IV).

Maybe you don't get me. The source of that light can't be coming from the plane itself.

Guest Marney-1

Maybe it's reflecting off of the sun, y'know the red sun that only rises at night.

Actually, that's probably the most likely explanation.

Just an aside, it made the national news Interwebz: http://www.ingame.ms...__utmk=85095449

Normally I'd put the author on The GTA V Shit List for publishing such an obvious headline.

In fact - Planes, bikes, automobiles coming to 'Grand Theft Auto V' has to be the worst headline yet.

Kotaku is just as bad.

Agreed, but this is MSNBC.com, so I don't think they're really as caught up as the rest of us since they are in no way a gaming/tech site. Just thought it was interesting they picked up the story. Speaks volumes of the cultural impact of the GTA franchise if the release of three screenshots makes a national news website.

• Like 1

just saw new gtaV screenshots and i "Jizzed In My Pants"

*puts hand on shoulder*

We all did bro, we all did.

*surreptitiously wipes hand across shoulder several times*

• Like 2