Sign in to follow this  
evan466

Adventure Time

So, anybody watch Adventure Time?

Most of us here are adults (I'm not), so don't be afraid to say you do. Even though it's a cartoon, it's pretty funny. If you never watched it, I recommend that you at least watch some of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNxoR6CG1ZM

After watching this show a few times the past week I've come to the conclusion that it's fucking awesome. A childrens show in a post apocalyptic world with zombie candy, demon pedophiles, and murder and mayhem. Anybody under 12 won't understand half of it and anybody old enough will say "How the fuck did they get away with this in a children's show?"

• Like 1

If you like cartoons, you have to check out Chowder. That show makes me laugh every time, it's surreal and hilarious, plus it revolves around food.

I've mentioned it in other topics or chat...if you're not Canadian, you likely haven't heard of it: check out Sons of Butcher.

Also, Iggy Arbuckle gets an honourable mention for being set in a town called Mooseknuckle.