Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (Aug. 20 - PS3)

Guest Marney-1

It's a combo of a compass and cross-hairs headshot.

Oh right, why a compass?

I promoted this event on the crew page. Hopefully we'll get this thing going now...

@Jamie i tried inviting oyu too. Loads of bugs there. The clan is full at the moment, so unless someone leaves, or they up the crew count...

Guest Marney-1

I promoted this event on the crew page. Hopefully we'll get this thing going now...

@Jamie i tried inviting oyu too. Loads of bugs there. The clan is full at the moment, so unless someone leaves, or they up the crew count...

Just have someone kicked out that we don't know.

Guest Marney-1

I can't boot. Psy needs to pass the crew to one of us somehow...

You can't pass on control of a crew. If the leader leaves then there's no one in control, suppose we'll have to ask Psy to do some kicking.

no hurry about joining the crew. i'll still be on this site every day ahha.

but, since psy isn't going to be as involved with the sites as he has been, or maybe not atall really? then would it not be better to just start the crew again under one of the your emails that run the site ? since youl be around to run the site and crews etc

Guest Marney-1

no hurry about joining the crew. i'll still be on this site every day ahha.

but, since psy isn't going to be as involved with the sites as he has been, or maybe not atall really? then would it not be better to just start the crew again under one of the your emails that run the site ? since youl be around to run the site and crews etc

We're seeing what we can do about it but we'll be keeping the current crew.

Guest Marney-1

I'll come, if random people are allowed to.

Any member of iGTA5 is welcome.

i goin to win it :bird:

Bold statement but good luck. :french:

random people?? we only play private matches with members of this forum that signed up for the match... by the way, welcome... make sure you add me on the playstation network and that you're both on time... the match starts about 5 minutes after start time, just in case we have to restart the server... my network name is "artistadam", and we look forward to seeing you in there...

How would I join? Also I live on the west coast, what time would that put me at?

As it says on the first page:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY, AUGUST 20TH, 2012 @ 6:00 PM (EST) 11:00 PM (GMT)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use this to figure out what 6pm EST is wherever you live:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

As for joining, as bOnEs explained above - add his profile "artistadam" as a friend, log into the game on time, open your in-game phone to access multiplayer, and you'll receive an invite.

• Like 1

How would I join? Also I live on the west coast, what time would that put me at?

As it says on the first page:

MONDAY, AUGUST 20TH, 2012 @ 6:00 PM (EST) 11:00 PM (GMT)

Use this to figure out what 6pm EST is wherever you live:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

As for joining, as bOnEs explained above - add his profile "artistadam" as a friend, log into the game on time, open your in-game phone to access multiplayer, and you'll receive an invite.

QFT

• Like 1