jobo

Sons of Anarchy

Sons of anarchy is a tv show. Its about a biker gang. Does anyone watch this show. I seen the three first seasons but haven't seen the 4th yet. I'm going to buy it on DVD.

I've got the first three seasons on DVD.

I'm a big fan of the Shield which was written,directed, produced by Kurt Sutter. After the Shield I followed Kurt Sutter to Sons of Anarchy.

Plus I enjoyed Charlie Hunnam in "Green Street" the best part in a otherwise shit film. I was interested how he would transition from a football hooligan to an American outlaw biker.

Good show. Great action, great acting, great characters, great bikes. Truly looking forward to season 4.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Well go ahead and watch season 4. Season 5 is coming soon

http://watchseries.e...sons_of_anarchy

Here, let me ruin this show for you too.

FIRM ,DONT CLICK THIS, IT WILL RUIN SEASON 4 OF SOA

Charlie-Hunnam-and-Ron-Perlman-Sons-of-Anarchy-season-4.jpg

Opie's dad confronts Clay about Jax's fathers letters so clay killed him. Opie finds that out so opie shoots clay. It doesn't kill clay. Jax covers it up, tells the rest of the gang honkys shot clay. Jax tells clay to step down and Jax takes over the gang. woot.

.........Lol. We meet again you slutty little temptress.

Still not clicking....maybe I'll jus..........WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

I've got the first three seasons on DVD.

I'm a big fan of the Shield which was written,directed, produced by Kurt Sutter. After the Shield I followed Kurt Sutter to Sons of Anarchy.

Plus I enjoyed Charlie Hunnam in "Green Street" the best part in a otherwise shit film. I was interested how he would transition from a football hooligan to an American outlaw biker.

Good show. Great action, great acting, great characters, great bikes. Truly looking forward to season 4.

The Shield is my favorite show ever. I heard they were thinking about having Antwon Mitchell appear on SOA.

Ha Ha! Just bought season 4 on dvd, And I managed a little self-control and not spoiled it for myself.

I wanna say a big thank you to DiO(slut) for making it easy for me.

*puts feet up, pushes play*

icon11.gif

I typed out a bunch of shit then accidentally deleted it. here the short version of the spoilers for season 5 so far

FIRM, DONT CLICK

Tig watches his daughter get burned alive right in front of him. Opie gets beat to death in prison by 4 honkys.

^ Second part really pissed me off. It's like the Walking Dead - don't bother having a favorite character.

I mean, killing Jax in the first episode? Now what? Oops. Sorry Firm.

icon11.gif

Yah I couldn't believe they had Clay knife Jax right in the asshole like that. I guess they were really inspired by the Gaddafi killing video.

edit

but dam, Ill take that advise for the walking dead. that show is starting soon amirite?

Season three starts Sunday. Here, anyway.

It's worse with the comic than the show, but the show kills off random characters that aren't fan favorites. Hoping Daryl survives the series.

icon11.gif

Yah I couldn't believe they had Clay knife Jax right in the asshole like that.

Is that a gay sex euphemism? Is Jax Clay's new twink?

Wow, this show really does have everything.

• Like 1

Love this show, only thing i'll watch on tv apart from football. Missed season one, think i might of watch some esps at some point, can't remember. Watched seasons 2 to 4 religiously week by week.

@Firm. Season 4 is immense, watch it.

Can't wait for season 5 to air in the UK, guessing it'll be start of next year sometime.

icon11.gif

Sweet, someone else I can tempt with the spoiler tag.

Just to warn you, if I use the spoiler tag, I am really posting a giant fucking spoiler in it, so dont click them.

and fuck waiting till it airs in the UK next year. Just pirate the show.

Watched six episodes thus far, it's got me hooked. I'll watch another three or four episodes tonight.

I lol'd at David Hasselhoff

and fuck waiting till it airs in the UK next year. Just pirate the show.

Nah, gives me something to look forward too and i like the anticipation week to week, January's always a boring month for TV anyway.

Just finished the last episode of season 4.

Twas a good, strong season, a little OTT at times but I enjoyed it nontheless.

The ending...hmmmm I'm ambivalent. I enjoyed the internal conflict and resolution of SAMCRO.

The thingamajig with the whatchamacallit I thought was a load of ol' bollocks.

But the "House of the Rising Sun" cover was epic, straight onto the MP3 player.

Looking forward to season 5.