jobo

Sons of Anarchy

They didn't. Kurt Sutter decided to end it. Networks let creators do what they want, nowadays. They don't typically force shows to overstay their welcome anymore. Kurt's ending the series, and starting a prequel series shortly after.

Wtf, it's finished? I thought that the last season was mostly OK, and that they could definitely milk that cow for at least another season...

They're kind of running out of cast members to kill. I mean, thank fuck Chibs and Tig aren't dead.

Also, they need to bring Ryan Hurst back and have him play Piney in the prequel.

• Like 2

I'm catching up on the new season, I have to say, the show pretty much developed into a typical tv drama in the last seasons. Hopefully still entertaining.

It ended pretty much how I expected. I kind of expected a "20 years later" with an adult Abel reading the journal Jax had been keeping, in earlier seasons, however. Never-ending cycle and all that.

It ended pretty much how I expected. I kind of expected a "20 years later" with an adult Abel reading the journal Jax had been keeping, in earlier seasons, however. Never-ending cycle and all that.

you got that without the flashback. Able has the sons ring on his finger in the car, moving it around like Jax does, looking knowingly out the window. It was subtle.

I thought Jax burned his journal, though.

They never showed him burning his journal, but I assume he burned that along with everything else he disposed of. I made my prediction halfway through the season, though.

Jax said he would tell Wendy everything, so she would make sure his kids grew up hating the idea of being like Jax, but that conversation never happened on-screen, nor was it implied that it happened at any other time. You may be right about Abel, in that case.

It was a good series overall. I think the ending could have been better.

Jax effectively killing himself like that looked sort of rushed

he did it like his father did

but the tone was silly, imo, the swinging camera and bizarre bird diminished the serious tone it should have had...