CaPn bOnEs

Forum Multiplayer Discussion

slow down der, pardner... let's just start with a deathmatch, then we'll move on to other shenanigans... we've been lucky to get 4-5 people a match, a 45 minute deathmatch and race or two afterwards happens... if you want to join us for shenigans next monday, 6pm EST then you're more than welcome...

there's no need for a huge blowout event... we've tried that :lol:, we just want more people to play along... i will start our usual deathmatch (settings chosen by gtagrl) for next monday, or tuesday since it is a holiday after all... but i will put you down as a participant... and from there, we can play other modes afterwards...

Ok lol

Guest Marney-1

At least he's keen, if we had a few more as eager as him it'd be happy days.

After the match is over I think we should move on to 'Operation Get [winners name]' where the rest of the players have to chase them down with vehicles only - no weapons, just using our vehicles to disable theirs.

I love doing stuff like that so like, follow, bbm me whatever, thank. x

Guest Marney-1

anyone still interested in a monday match? we could do something other than a deathmatch you know ;)...

Put me down for the next match, I'll join in with whatever.

mafia work, the car theft one? cops & crooks? the problem is we have to pick the right order... if you pick a private match like cops and crooks, then switch to race, you open up like 8 new spots for anyone to join... gotta go from biggest to smallest...

I finally decided to get Comcast and I got an ethernet cable so my wired connection is WAAAAY better than the wireless shit I had before (even though it wasn't really "mine" to begin with *wink*). I'm up for a match on Monday. Send me an invite if ya'll decide to play.

I played RDR today and yesterday with 0 connection errors. FUCK YEAH!

jamie milne isn't obviously going to pick a match so i'd like some feedback from the rest of you... stick with the usual deathmatch, or do you guys want to do something else competitively for the first 45 minutes?? sounds like we might have a decent amount of people this time if gtagrl is available, and marney ever comes back...

At least he's keen, if we had a few more as eager as him it'd be happy days.

After the match is over I think we should move on to 'Operation Get [winners name]' where the rest of the players have to chase them down with vehicles only - no weapons, just using our vehicles to disable theirs.

I love doing stuff like that so like, follow, bbm me whatever, thank. x

You mean Busted?

anyone want to play tonight?? i might not be available so someone else is gonna have to set it up... i'll jump in if am available, but someone like dup should host it since it's the only way to ensure he'll get a chance to play...

I'm always up for a match...Today it will just depend on what time I get home from my appointment after work, I have a feeling it will run late. I'd offer to host if it was more likely I could be there at the start. If Dup is around and can do it, great.

I'll do my best to join in, but don't be surprised if I don't make it tonight.

dumbpackage_zps3b1f33b0.jpg

soo... this happened tonight... a package was floating in the air on deal breaker and bronson did his part to get it... i picked him up in a helicopter and he jumped onto it... fun playing tonight... me and my friend were playing some DB and you jumped in and we played all the co-ops after he left... i love playing them... tell me i won't be paying trevor in any co-op multiplayer mission modes in GTAV ;):D... i told you i was a wizard with the heli's...

• Like 2