CaPn bOnEs

Forum Multiplayer Discussion

this topic is reserved for setting up events and discussing rules... if you have questions, post them here... if you want to see if anyone wants to play right now, ask here... PS3/XBOX events will be organized and drawn up in here first, to keep the section from being cluttered with random matches...

we have been having success with a bi-weekly deathmatch on the PS3... but i would like to see the same interest with the XBOX, perhaps playing an event on alternating weeks... i want to gauge interest for that in this topic too... if anyone is interested, please start the discussion in here!!

i am going to start reaching out to social networks too, so i want this to be the topic for those new members who are interested to talk about it... there's been talks of moving these events to team deathmatches if we can get enough people interested, but i wouldn't mind seeing other events being scheduled too... like maybe a GTA race session, or cops and robbers...

so this topic is the overall iGTA5.com multiplayer event organizing topic...

=========================

to get things started, i will be setting up the next PS3 deathmatch topic on monday... any preferences?? i think i found out how to set up the match as auto-aim off... was anyone able to auto aim last time?? if no one was able to, i now know how to toggle that option on and off for future matches, it's up to the host to set those online preferences before a match... and you can't set it as "don't care" it has to be set to "off"... i am pretty sure friendly fire and police can be set up the same way...

anyone want to play with cops next time??

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I hate cops being on but I suppose I could handle 45 minutes of wailing sirens if other members want them included in the settings.

Also, I think people forget how much fun these iGTA matches can be when we have enough taking part. :)

was anyone able to auto aim last time?? if no one was able to, i now know how to toggle that option on and off for future matches, it's up to the host to set those online preferences before a match... and you can't set it as "don't care" it has to be set to "off"... i am pretty sure friendly fire and police can be set up the same way...

anyone want to play with cops next time??

PS3 only for me.

I was not able to auto aim last time. I'm with Marney that sirens are a pain as far as cops go. But we haven't had them on in a while, so why not add them to the next session.

As someone relatively new to deathmatches and multiplayer, I'd also be up for trying a different mode like racing or Cops and Robbers. Let's mix it up.

no cops then... if there were cops, i'd want auto aim on anyways... plus, cops would work better if there were a lot of us playing... complete random chaos... dying penalizes you too...

also, i spy 3 possible xbox contestants... i am also looking for someone to take the lead in setting up the matches, and posting results.... the PS3 side has marney, dupzor and myself, so i'd like to see someone help organize matches on the xbox... it's really the only reason why nothing has happened yet, there's no one willing to be the host of the private match...

Guest Marney-1

I'm hoping for enough players so we can play that A-B mode, whatever the fuck it's called - where you have to get from A-B by whatever means.

^ Same here. I have barely played those Cannonball Runs. And the ones i have played were fucking immense fun! It's not something that you'd do for a main event though. More like an afterthought, like the GTA Races.

LOL

Guest Marney-1

Thought we agreed never to let a woman choose the settings? She'll have us running around the shopping districts seeing who can buy the most shoes and handbags.

Guest Marney-1

Am I allowed to have events tht may last for 2 hours and the event be in a week from now? with lots of ppl (maybe) if ppl show up

Of course, you're best giving details in this topic and waiting to see if anyone shows any interest first though.

Gta iv ps3

Schedule (could change) tdms and dms ,races,foot race,demo derby, Mow town, busted. If you don't know what the last two gamemodes are ill explain later .

Time unknown wait for me to make a topic .

Interested? If so tell me

Guest Marney-1

Gta iv ps3

Schedule (could change) tdms and dms ,races,foot race,Mowtown, busted. If you don't know what the last two gamemodes are ill explain later .

Time unknown wait for me to make a topic .

Interested? If so tell me

That's kind of what I said, wait to see if anyone shows interest in here before making your topic. Pointless making one otherwise.

slow down der, pardner... let's just start with a deathmatch, then we'll move on to other shenanigans... we've been lucky to get 4-5 people a match, a 45 minute deathmatch and race or two afterwards happens... if you want to join us for shenigans next monday, 6pm EST then you're more than welcome...

there's no need for a huge blowout event... we've tried that :lol:, we just want more people to play along... i will start our usual deathmatch (settings chosen by gtagrl) for next monday, or tuesday since it is a holiday after all... but i will put you down as a participant... and from there, we can play other modes afterwards...

monday or tuesday though, folks??