Sign in to follow this  
Brian

The Conspiracy/Paranormal Topic

I thought I'd get something better than that.

I'm not sure how one could think the president and/or the government would be doing anything malicious to its people without at least having some sort of opinion regarding the Illuminati, though. The president clearly isn't doing all this shit on his own (he is black after all), it's worth considering who's pulling his strings.

I don't necessarily believe in the Illuminati, but the wealthy certainly have more power than elected officials, and I like to keep an open mind, especially regarding something as likely as a group of rich assholes running things from behind the scenes.

Hell, Monsanto's board of directors alone is a Chex Mix of wealthy douchebaggery.

Okay so the med commercials that i mentioned.. they always always always end up killing people or fucking up the rest of their lives.. you think the government dont test that more than good enough? they know what they doing brian, they really do, its been goin on for years.. why do you think so many of the cops are that corrupt and racistend up getting promoted (like the ones that beat rodney king)? cause they ran by the government..

Do a search for "Clinical Trial". Everyone is bound to have side reactions, we aren't all the same. That's why at the end of commercials they state all side affects anyway, because they're required to so people have prior knowledge before looking into being prescribed the medicine.

Also, there are corrupt cops. I don't know what "racistend" means but whatever, you tell yourself what you want. There are also corrupt bankers, stock brokers, soldiers, politicians, fire fighters, EMT's and EMS, teachers, and so on.

Still not grasping your failing point.

racist end.. 2 different words.. and i said the corrupt cops (such as (LAPD) always get promoted even AFTER the media exposes them.

dying is a side effect?

edit: notice i said these medicines are KILLING PEOPLE.. as the commercials say.. now you gotta be the dumbest person on earth if you thing thats a side effect

edit again: now think.. if these well tested meds are killing people.. how much does the government care really? and if they not tested well, then that shows they dont care again.. either way those commercials alone are the reason why u should not trust your government (or any government, money is power and power unfortunately turns into evil in most cases, this being one of them)

Edited by Death

I thought I'd get something better than that.

I'm not sure how one could think the president and/or the government would be doing anything malicious to its people without at least having some sort of opinion regarding the Illuminati, though. The president clearly isn't doing all this shit on his own (he is black after all), it's worth considering who's pulling his strings.

I don't necessarily believe in the Illuminati, but the wealthy certainly have more power than elected officials, and I like to keep an open mind, especially regarding something as likely as a group of rich assholes running things from behind the scenes.

Hell, Monsanto's board of directors alone is a Chex Mix of wealthy douchebaggery.

Well, the government is controlled by rich people. In the form of lobbies. Theres no need for a secret illuminati underground.

But, even if there was, im not understanding how killing off customers is good for business.

Especially since once you are caught your fucked via endless liability,

Freemasons are a secret society though, they simply just dont tell outsiders their business. and people take that as an "omg their evil they tryna kill us or make us sell our soul" type thing..

*yawns and stretches*

:) would you like a belly rub? Wont go above the crease or below the waste, scouts honor.

lol those are all the fun places.. except when condoms are around..

Freemasons are a secret society though, they simply just dont tell outsiders their business. and people take that as an "omg their evil they tryna kill us or make us sell our soul" type thing..

Non sequitur?

Not exactly secret. I know of at least one Masonic Lodge near Cleveland.

Not exactly secret. I think there's a Mason's Lodge near Cleveland.

yes, there is a masonic lodge in every country, and one in every US state.. the book has the addresses of them and all.. here in cali its in san francisco.. but they dont hide from anyone, they just dont let you in unless youre a member

Bah, fuck the Freemasons. Bunch of pseudo history buffs who think they're part of something that matters. They've been irrelevant since the revolution ended.

Which isn't to say people don't confuse them with the Illuminati. I'm sure the Masons are more than happy to milk that for all it's worth.

They've been irrelevant since the revolution ended.

not exactly.. plenty of celebs through times have been masons, like jay z, and thats why people say he's illuminati..

im logging off.. if qd and gtagrl have a baby be sure to name it after me.. unless its incest.. your both my children sorry to tell you so late..

Jay-Z actually tries to appear to be Illuminati, and being a Mason furthers this. It's all the rage nowadays. Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Kesha. It gets them attention, but the conspiracy theorists aren't fans of their shitty music, and fans of their music are morons who don't understand the references.

If the Illuminati is indeed real, it certainly isn't healthy for musicians to condition their fans to recognize the symbolism.

• Like 1

Jay-Z actually tries to appear to be Illuminati, and being a Mason furthers this. It's all the rage nowadays. Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Kesha. It gets them attention, but the conspiracy theorists aren't fans of their shitty music, and fans of their music are morons who don't understand the references.

If the Illuminati is indeed real, it certainly isn't healthy for musicians to condition their fans to recognize the symbolism.

^Which makes you wonder why more of these musicians don't have more fatal "accidents".

Which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.