Sign in to follow this  
Brian

The Conspiracy/Paranormal Topic

Pyramids are 50/50 to me. We've got a rational explanation, but it still seems somewhat far fetched to me.

And Atlantis was more than likely the palace of Knossos on the Isle of Crete. Also where the myth of the Minotaur originated

Edited by Massacre

moth theory. x

my friend found lots of moths so the population is rising i was right.

We already have cures for cancer but the government "runs people out of the country" once they know the cure. "I did a year and a half of research myself. Cancer etc can be cured and prevented. It has been proven."

Government would lose money mass producing the cure, hence why they haven't done it yet.

moth theory. x

my friend found lots of moths so the population is rising i was right.

Definitely, I heard last night several armed and dangerous moths organized the biggest bank heist of all time - leaving 10 dead humans. I heard they'd been planning it for months now.

Do you know why firetrucks are red?

Nope?

Well, firetrucks have 4 wheels, and 8 people ride on a fire truck.

4+8=12

There are 12 inches in a ruler.

Queen Elizabeth was a ruler.

There was also a ship named after Queen Elizabeth.

The ship sailed the seas, and seas have fish.

The fish have fins.

People from Finland are also called Fins.

A long time ago inland and Russia were in a war.

Russians are red.

and firetrucks are always Russian around.

if you all want a conspiracy look no furter than america and its so called freedom

I'm not into that kind of shit but if I didn't know any better I'd think there was. People are fucked over by banks there (and worldwide too) by giving huge bonuses right after being bailed out yet won't lend and shit and it seems like they're allowed to do so without punishment. you know bonuses are kosher, but do it when your PR is good.

I was about to post hard evidence earlier today that proved Massacre is a cumputer and then the site crashed.

CUMSPIRACY

Hey, AntiJesus, You wanna be free? Just run around. Now you are freeeeeee as a bird now..

everything you know is a lie and is product of the invisible "government" that runs our government. Everything on TV, the internet, movies, video games, cars, stores, whatever it may be is product of a select few people who make global decisions on every level.

also almost every person of power in america and europe are related to 1 bloodline. All the presidents, all the kings and queens and other people of the like are related and have kept this world working for them for over 2000 years. We are sheep, they are the shepard. Everything we KNOW its product of them. The ciriculum they teach at schools and universities, the food we eat the tv we watch the shoes we all walk in are product of an invisible entity. All your shitty Top 40 music everyone loves is mind control bullshit only tools listen to. katy perry nasty vinaj lady gaga. all of it controlled by one.

Literally everything we know is a lie.

everything you know is a lie and is product of the invisible "government" that runs our government. Everything on TV, the internet, movies, video games, cars, stores, whatever it may be is product of a select few people who make global decisions on every level.

also almost every person of power in america and europe are related to 1 bloodline. All the presidents, all the kings and queens and other people of the like are related and have kept this world working for them for over 2000 years. We are sheep, they are the shepard. Everything we KNOW its product of them. The ciriculum they teach at schools and universities, the food we eat the tv we watch the shoes we all walk in are product of an invisible entity. All your shitty Top 40 music everyone loves is mind control bullshit only tools listen to. katy perry nasty vinaj lady gaga. all of it controlled by one.

Literally everything we know is a lie.

You're about one step away from posting anti jew propaganda and calling everybody goyims.

95% of the population are sheep. follow the leader-or whatever is cool and trendy. Monkey see monkey do. The TV tells people what to think and whats cool. The internet tells you whats trendy and how to talk. More people IM and text then actually talk it seems.

The government controls the education system so everything you know is what they want you to know. You are the system's tool. They feed off of you and you think its acceptable because its "normal".

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

deny ignorance

Meanwhile, he uses a viral image as his display picture.

Eat it up you sheep, the government wants you to think a small fat child who enjoys sexual intercourse on the first date is humourous, secretly they're holding you down! >: (

95% of the population are sheep. follow the leader-or whatever is cool and trendy. Monkey see monkey do. The TV tells people what to think and whats cool. The internet tells you whats trendy and how to talk. More people IM and text then actually talk it seems.

The government controls the education system so everything you know is what they want you to know. You are the system's tool. They feed off of you and you think its acceptable because its "normal".

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

deny ignorance

Thats bullshit, conspiracy theories like that are created by the government in an attempt to over-exaggerate the stereotype that all conpiracy theorists are right wing nuts in an attempt to get people to disregard conspiracy theories and you are probably an agent hired by the government in order to perpetuate this

Really? Abovetopsecret? Get on Tor, and visit the Hidden Hand. If that site is even up anymore. Tor sites go on and off like a shoddy power grid.

Glad to see a conspiracy nut who knows the places to go!

• Like 1

Really? Abovetopsecret? Get on Tor, and visit the Hidden Hand. If that site is even up anymore. Tor sites go on and off like a shoddy power grid.

lol Tor? Too much CP in there. know wonder you guys are so fucked in the head XDDD

I have been on TOR, i belive i made a thead on it before. Really an interesting place, last frontier of the internet

for once i can say use the search bar before posting XD

Actually, you can't, because you made a topic about ATS a while ago and apparently had never heard of the real conspiracy sites on Tor. Then there's the fact that this topic isn't about Tor to begin with, which invalidates that whole post.

Let's discuss the bombings http://www.infowars....ious-backpacks/

Plain suits aren't exactly rare at large hot spots like the Boston Marathon. If those folks were CIA or whatever they might have heard chatter online and were present to intercept the Tsarnaev's but couldn't find them.

But then that raises questions as to why two people (possibly more) with CCTV assistance couldn't find two people who stuck out like a sore thumb and werent exactly disguised. They looked so nervous and out of place that as soon as the first images came online of them on CCTV I knew it was them.