Sign in to follow this  
Brian

The Conspiracy/Paranormal Topic

HAARP is also rumored to show holograms of religious prophets and get people so desperate they'll follow the new world order in the future. That's what those chem trails in patterns are supposedly for. Code named "Project Blue Beam"

There is also this video.

HAARP is also rumored to show holograms of religious prophets and get people so desperate they'll follow the new world order in the future. That's what those chem trails in patterns are supposedly for. Code named "Project Blue Beam"

There is also this video.

Looks more like the eye from lord of the rings.

barad-dur.jpg

this is not really a conspiracy but i wanted to post it because several times i have been in my room and there has been more than one moth and then at night time i got my phone to check the time and it was 2.54 in the morning and then there was lots of moths around me and then i turned the main light on and i was scared but then i remembered in batman begins (my favourite film) that batman is not supposed to be scared of the bats so i became not scared of the moths and then i rised and was happy. this has made me hypothesise about a bloom in moth population that could be a conspiracy. x

Are you sure you're not just meant to become Mothman? I mean, moths are very underrepresented in the superhero world. Except for Arthur, The Tick's sidekick.

that could be the next step but it would have a lot of pressure and maybe i can get the same thrill from watching all the batman films once a week like i do anyway and i know for sure that it is good.

this is not really a conspiracy but i wanted to post it because several times i have been in my room and there has been more than one moth and then at night time i got my phone to check the time and it was 2.54 in the morning and then there was lots of moths around me and then i turned the main light on and i was scared but then i remembered in batman begins (my favourite film) that batman is not supposed to be scared of the bats so i became not scared of the moths and then i rised and was happy. this has made me hypothesise about a bloom in moth population that could be a conspiracy. x

I salute you for your valiant troll efforts. Carry on, you're doing a bang up job old chap. x

We already have cures for cancer but the government "runs people out of the country" once they know the cure. "I did a year and a half of research myself. Cancer etc can be cured and prevented. It has been proven."

I saw that video a couple days ago and posted a less annoying version in the Mars topic. I don't think he's joking. Just a bunch of facts & theories all balled up into a 60 min vid.

I found it to be interesting and kinda entertaining.

I saw that video a couple days ago and posted a less annoying version in the Mars topic. I don't think he's joking. Just a bunch of facts & theories all balled up into a 60 min vid.

Well yes entertaining indeed, a very good work of fiction at that. However if people actually believe that then i really have no words. It's worse than believing in religion imo, and religion isn't that much better.

I did find it interesting in a way I find Halo, Pandora, or Assassin's Creed story line interesting.

Well yes entertaining indeed, a very good work of fiction at that. However if people actually believe that then i really have no words. It's worse than believing in religion imo, and religion isn't that much better.

I did find it interesting in a way I find Halo, Pandora, or Assassin's Creed story line interesting.

So then what do you believe in? Particularly what's your explanation for the pyramids?

So then what do you believe in? Particularly what's your explanation for the pyramids?

Aliens Motherfucker. It's always aliens.

Guest Marney-1

Hearing that the stones were perfectly formed by hammer and copper chisel has always made me laugh.

I believe that there is no deity. Simple as that. Also the pyramids were built by us, humans. Pharaohs usually started to build their pyramids and tombs as soon they took the throne. They also had the resources needed to build on such scales.

Saying aliens built the pyramids just makes no sense. There is no conclusive evidence for it at all, just like religion.

Who Built the Pyramids?

Contrary to some popular depictions, the pyramid builders were not slaves or foreigners. Excavated skeletons show that they were Egyptians who lived in villages developed and overseen by the pharaoh's supervisors.

The builders' villages boasted bakers, butchers, brewers, granaries, houses, cemeteries, and probably even some sorts of health-care facilities—there is evidence of laborers surviving crushed or amputated limbs. Bakeries excavated near the Great Pyramids could have produced thousands of loaves of bread every week.

Some of the builders were permanent employees of the pharaoh. Others were conscripted for a limited time from local villages. Some may have been women: Although no depictions of women builders have been found, some female skeletons show wear that suggests they labored with heavy stone for long periods of time.

Graffiti indicates that at least some of these workers took pride in their work, calling their teams "Friends of Khufu," "Drunkards of Menkaure," and so on—names indicating allegiances to pharaohs.

An estimated 20,000 to 30,000 workers built the Pyramids at Giza over 80 years. Much of the work probably happened while the River Nile was flooded.

Huge limestone blocks could be floated from quarries right to the base of the Pyramids. The stones would likely then be polished by hand and pushed up ramps to their intended positions.

It took more than manual labor, though. Architects achieved an accurate pyramid shape by running ropes from the outer corners up to the planned summit, to make sure the stones were positioned correctly. And priests-astronomers helped choose the pyramids' sites and orientations, so that they would be on the appropriate axis in relation to sacred constellations.

From stone pusher to priest, every worker would likely have recognized his or her role in continuing the life-and-death cycle of the pharaohs, and thereby in perpetuating the glory of Egypt.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/pyramids/pyramids.html

1) Will you shut up about religious beliefs already? Thats not what this is about.

2) I think it's more likely that aliens built the pyramids. What resources did the pharaohs have? Also, I don't think you should dismiss everything in that video so quickly because it "makes no sense". It's probably not 100% accurate but alot of it might be close to the truth. You'd never know.

1) Will you shut up about religious beliefs already? Thats not what this is about.

2) I think it's more likely that aliens built the pyramids. What resources did the pharaohs have? Also, I don't think you should dismiss everything in that video so quickly because it "makes no sense". It's probably not 100% accurate but alot of it might be close to the truth. You'd never know.

1) You asked what I believed in, so stop trying to make it look as if I'm dragging on about something no one else is discussing

2) By resources I mean man power and natural resources from the Earth. It was one of the largest civilizations on this planet. Saying you think the Pyramids were built by aliens because humans just couldn't have done it is stupid. There are no archaeological was well as historical sources for Atlantis or other continents mentioned in that video. No ruins have been found. Atlantis was first mentioned as a legendary island by Plato in one of his writings. Nibiru was a term in the Akkadian language meaning crossing often referring to rivers or in astronomy. Not a planet. Nasa has never found a Nibiru planet. The lady who introduced Nibiru, Nancy Lieder, is crazy, just like all other cults who claim to speak to these supernatural beings and know when the end of the world is coming etc.