Sign in to follow this  
Brian

The Conspiracy/Paranormal Topic

Here are some headlines i found which could be a good starting point...

'Children Of Same-Sex Couples Must Be Saved Through ‘Underground Railroad’ Kidnapping?

'

'Scientists Prove Ancient Alien Cauldrons in Siberia are Real'

'A Doctored Photo from Obamas past?'

ue500817c5.jpg

• Like 1

There is a conspiracy for TWA Flight 800, which happened rather close to where I live. The conspiracy is that the plane was brought down due to US friendly fire.

All 230 members on board were killed after it crashed into the Atlantic just off East Moriches, NY. It happened in 1996. The plane broke into 3 pieces. There is a huge memorial including all passengers and their nationalities being listed

TWA800 MemorialPanel.jpg

I remember going when I was younger

Very interesting conspiracy http://en.wikipedia..../TWA_Flight_800

There is a conspiracy for TWA Flight 800, which happened rather close to where I live. The conspiracy is that the plane was brought down due to US friendly fire.

I seem to post this Tech song every time we talk about conspiracies, but here ya go:

Oh and here's the one that references flight 800 - @2:08:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4r3aFMxdU

Also, why is it the people who post those videos with lyrics can never spell?

• Like 1

Aliens don't have to be little green people, I think they'd look just like us.

although it would be interesting to see little green people accusing us of going to there planet and "TAKIN ERR JERBS"

Who knows, the aliens in the movies are probably tame to what true alien life could look like. Natural creation isn't limited by a human mind, unlike our own preconcieved ideas of what is "alien". The stuff that lives in the depths of the oceans could be classed as alien, some of the weirdest, most grotesque things live down there. (QD's hemorrhoids too.)

I am of the theory that it is pointless speculating about alien life as we're probably never going to encounter any, I use the same excuse for God and religion.

There might have been aliens at the first thanksgiving.

Of course you can't prove there were no aliens at the first Thanksgiving! Just like you can't prove that... the Pilgrims weren't alien!

FUCK YOU I GOT THAT REFERENCE

• Like 1

There are a lot of great theatre ghost stories. It's easy to imagine things that go bump in the night when you're painting at three in the morning. Then again, I've heard some stories that raise the hackles.

Here's an article about some of the Royal Alex's ghosts, they are legendary.

http://www.hauntingsresearch.org/royalalex.html