Massacre

The Food Topic

Just had one of those moments where instead of going to just make something to eat because you're hungry, i had to go and see what i could eat - that was either out of date by a day or two or almost going out of date because this weeks shopping is closing in, and i didn't want to let much goto waste. A random concoction of chilli, sushi and gingerbread men made earlier in the week xD

you'll like this, montreal steak seasoning ;)...

+10 points to those that can tell me who that is on my coaster with the water, not the summer beerfest one :P...

I can't make out what's on the coaster...and I have a confession to make: I've never used Montreal steak seasoning... :o

you'll like this, montreal steak seasoning ;)...

+10 points to those that can tell me who that is on my coaster with the water, not the summer beerfest one :P...

I can't make out what's on the coaster...and I have a confession to make: I've never used Montreal steak seasoning... :o

Towelie.gif

WANNA GET HIGH?! :P

it's similar to others with garlic, salt, and pepper... but it has a paprika and red pepper kick to it... not spicy, just a different flavor...

Curry night.

Chicken tikka masala and some samosas, the poppadoms are out of shot.

Looks like a bucket of red paint to me.

I don't know what a rasher is, but that sounds delicious.

Rasher usually means a slice of bacon. Apparently there are connotations to the type of bacon as well, but I've only ever heard it used to describe any type of bacon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rashers

http://www.thepauperedchef.com/2010/04/a-guide-to-bacon-styles-and-how-to-make-proper-british-rashers.html

That's what I imagined. Sounds like a beverage order.

"I'll have a rasher of Scotch."

:lol: Except the funny measurement for Scotch is "fingers", as in "Pour me three fingers of Scotch, neat."

best meatloaf EVER!! onions, garlic, light jalepeno, cilantro, green pepper, carrots, and celery... i've been using a mirepoix mix lately and it's made a bunch of dishes i make better...

:bones: < { iphucked this post!! }

post-24-531437_thumb.jpg

• Like 1