Massacre

The Food Topic

Made this a while ago, it was hard ciabatta rolls with a sour cream dill and green onion spread and smoked salmon on top. Came out amazing. Had it for breakfast and lunch almost every day of that week.

016.jpg

Love the old skool Batman mug.

Coffee always tastes better out of the batmug.

Rustlers, amirite?

Yep. Most of the Rustler burgers taste like shit, 'cept the BBQ rib, I could eat one everyday.

I made homeade chicken fingers yesterday. Battered them in fried onions. It was Godly

How the fuck did you batter chicken in fried onions? That sounds amazing.

• Like 1

i cheated... i had a coupon for a free chicken sandwich from wendy's with the purchase of a small fry and drink... i got some stuff from the growers guild on wednesday so i'll try to see if i can come up with something for dinner tomorrow...

i tend to wing it most of the time :lol:...

i bought a couple of 8" pizza trays and utility kitchen tongs for the sheer fact of baking small meals in the oven, like a chicken breast or something... i use those kinds of pans at work a lot and it's really convenient and less of a mess afterward too... hopefully they arrive as scheduled today, the package tracking has been unavailable for this journey... tends to happen sometimes on amazon...