Massacre

The Food Topic

Roast Pork Belly tonight for me :)

Oh man. If that's what I think it is it's so fatty :X The meat on it is delicious though.

My bad. My wife brought home a pork joint instead, so we get more meat ;)

*Salt's*

*Pepper's*

*Chilli's*

Can't wait to eat!

That's one of the reasons I don't normally like pork, as I hate fatty meats. One of my favourite meats has to be some beef that's been in a slow cooker overnight, mmm.

Sling it on the george foreman for a half hour. Make sure you have gauze and some water nearby to rehydrate yourself and clean the top of your mouth of all the blood

My man just made his second batch of tomato sauce from our garden. Last week I made jalapeno jelly using garden-grown peppers too. In February, when we're buried in 50 cm of snow and daylight lasts about four hours, eating food I canned or froze in the summer and early fall keeps me from slitting my wrists.

• Like 1

Since we live in apartments there really is no place to grow your own stuff besides in a flower pot (suburban apartments).

We grew cherry tomato's for 2 or 3 years but kids started coming around and messing with it and we gave up after that.

i wish i could grow a garden in my shady city lot... all i got is a cherry tomato plant about ready to explode... i am tempted to cut down my giant tree in the backyard...

Do it, you won't regret it, unless you want the shade for particular reasons.

My man dug up a whole new patch this year on the other side of the yard, which gets better sun than where we've used in past years. I've told him he's welcome to double the growing space next year, there's less to mow.

for real, fuck mowing... i'd turn my yard to dust if the city didn't get pissed about it... i got one of the bigger backyards in the neighborhood (city backyard mind you), but i also have the biggest tree in the neighborhood, lol... there's a glimmer of light early by the house, and a glimmer of it during the afternoon by the back of the yard...

shade is nice though...

i know everyone's favourite food. high florine corn syrip you may not know it but you eat it all the time because companies put it in food to make it taste better even though it is bad for you it is like ecstasy (e numbers) in drinks but a bit worse i eat high florine corn syrip all the time on purpose to play along with their game. x

i know everyone's favourite food. high florine corn syrip you may not know it but you eat it all the time because companies put it in food to make it taste better even though it is bad for you it is like ecstasy (e numbers) in drinks but a bit worse i eat high florine corn syrip all the time on purpose to play along with their game. x

Actually. I'd say onions are the ones that are incidentally everyones favourite food.

I love potatoes, I could eat potatoes for every meal. There are so any ways to prepare them.

This one is to the potato, I could not live without you little spud.

potato.png

Edit: Mix this shit with some onions and hot damn

Had some nice food in Paris; confit of duck with a sort of potato gratin. The meat just fell off the bone and the skin was fookin' lovely.

what i have eaten today:

cookie crisp cereal

crisps

sour flavour skittles

sweetcorn

cheese sandwich

grapes

smarties chocolate yogurt

galaxy chocolate bar

fan bloody tastic. x

what i have eaten today:

cookie crisp cereal

crisps

sour flavour skittles

sweetcorn

cheese sandwich

grapes

smarties chocolate yogurt

galaxy chocolate bar

fan bloody tastic. x

Yup, you've got your 5 a day well covered. There are at least 5 fruits in the Skittles alone.

• Like 1