Massacre

The Food Topic

trolinger's is the spiciest shit i've ever liked... i don't like it when it numbs your entire mouth, this stuff leaves a few tastebuds alive to savor the unique taste... love wings too, now i think i should make some homemade wings with the trolingers sauce, i have yet to try that... thanks for the idea!!

Lunch.

Kebab cob with salad and garlic mayonnaise, washed down with a litre bottle of Lucozade.

Lunch.

Kebab cob with salad and garlic mayonnaise, washed down with a litre bottle of Lucozade.

Sorry Firm, but that looks fucking revolting lol! I can't stand doner(donor) meat, it just looks like they chucked the whole lamb in the mincer with a couple of human corpses and reformed it onto a stick, before scraping it in a pita.

A chicken fillet kabab, now that's what i'm talking about!

I decided i'm making buffalo wings tonight! I got my secrete ingredients to make my own marinade coating, and some Cholula sauce on standby at the table.

Being part Greek and part Lebanese, this is food I know well and adore.

And agreed - cheap donair/doner pre-cut "meat slices" can't hold a candle to real marinated meat sliced off a proper shawarma or gyros on a spit. If you can't see them slicing it off, all hot, juicy and crusty on the outside, it's not worth having. But I prefer a nice garlicky tzatziki, no sweet sauces for me. A marinated chicken kebab is a great alternative. Pork and lamb work well too.

Now I'm all hungry...

Looks yummy.

Nice glass, provided (stole) by Wetherspoons?

Currently muching through a pack of fig rolls, Imma cunt for fig rolls.

OMG I have one too :jumpy:

• Like 1

not to me... corn is corn, goes with just about every meal... and potatoes go with any kind of meat, except seafood...

Chowder being an exception.

• Like 1

evan466 my post wasn't meant as some sort of teenage bragging, rather highlighting the reason I was having such a combination at such a time.

You're cool because you had an accent mark over the e in elcair. You went the extra distance and I applaud that.