Massacre

The Food Topic

That's helpful, Dup. The photo of British-style pancakes looks yummy.

No offense to Cy, but his 'pancakes' looked burnt and unappetizing.

My pan is quite old and does not cook properly, not to mention I have a poor camera that fucks up colours, what looked burnt was actually far softer than normal burnt food.

American ones seem quite greasy. I've made them myself and had other people make them for me (even an American who came here) and they still seemed greasy. I like ours because they're thin and crispy aswell as having just the right level of grease.

If they're done properly, ours aren't greasy or heavy, but light and fluffy. Sounds like you just haven't had them done properly is all.

Is this horse dead yet? No one even mentioned my rock bacon or blueberry tart, ffs.

If they're done properly, ours aren't greasy or heavy, but light and fluffy. Sounds like you just haven't had them done properly is all.

Is this horse dead yet? No one even mentioned my rock bacon or blueberry tart, ffs.

I've had numerous yanks (I WENT THERE) make them and they were greasy. Just a greasy food I guess.

theys got beter burgers than wendys

One word fucker. Baconator.

Burger King's burgers have been going downhill for a while tbh, the ones here were always presented super sloppy. Obviously it doesnt effect the taste (which is still pretty poor compared to Wendy's) but it makes it less appetizing.

White castle burgers have to be the most overrated I've ever seen though. Sliders give you the shits and the burgers on the dollar menu have a 1:1 meat cheese ratio. Sucks dick. I had some frozen sliders brought back for me when somebody went on holiday and I thought it was just me but it also seems to give other people the shits.

i wus bein sarcastic i luv baconators. actually BK is shit, except for their fries. They kick ass

Just had some cannelloni and then a chocolate éclair afterwards (I'm drunk)

When you're drunk, mcdonalds burgers really hit the spot. No idea why, they're normally pretty shit.

When you're drunk, mcdonalds burgers really hit the spot. No idea why, they're normally pretty shit.

Yeah they really do, Subway is normally a good choice as well :D. Mcdonalds always hits the spot, but you just never feel completely satisfied after eating there haha.

evan466 my post wasn't meant as some sort of teenage bragging, rather highlighting the reason I was having such a combination at such a time.

I either get full from certain things and feel guilty, or don't and still feel guilty. fuck...

I either get full from certain things and feel guilty, or don't and still feel guilty. fuck...

Late as fuck but just found it (was looking for it)

Re:gtagrl

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my cooking, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Culinary Institute of America, and I've been involved in numerous iron chef challenges, and I have over 300 confirmed recipes for Créme fraiche. I am trained in Habachi and I'm the top cook at my local Japanese Steak House. I will feed you with culinary skills the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.