Massacre

The Food Topic

I juryrigged a beavertail from a pita loaf and all the fixings. Got-dayum, it was satisfying.

You can't just slap Nutella and banana on pita and call it a beaver tail, it's gotta be deep fried and hot and puffed up.

I juryrigged a beavertail from a pita loaf and all the fixings. Got-dayum, it was satisfying.

You can't just slap Nutella and banana on pita and call it a beaver tail, it's gotta be deep fried and hot and puffed up.

Is that really never tail, or is it like restaurants calling spicy chickin bites "gator bites"?

Yes I can, I'm an American. I can do anything!

Meh, I wasn't going for authenticity, just a quick approximation. One day, I'll have the real thing in front of me.

Caramelized some yellow and red onions, then roasted a spaghetti squash. Put it together and tossed in some evoo and salt and fresh ground pepper. Great meal, healthy, and easy to make.

Hmmm...boil them, season them with cumin and cayenne, and add 'em to a pilaf.

Cook and season as above, then stuff them in dolma.

Add cooked ones to a pasta sauce.

Also,

http://foodnetworkhumor.com/2011/08/paula-deen-really-love-nuts/

Spent about 20 minutes prepping fruit to make a nice smoothie, had it all poured out into the cup, I'm grabbing a lid for the container with fruit in it and something falls and knocks over the smoothie, and almost everything is gone.

Being healthy is a real pain in the ass.

• Like 1