Massacre

The Food Topic

Yes. They use actual chicken-tits for their sandwiches, not shaped and formed chicken fritters.

That was pure poetry.

I have never been to impressed with chick-fil-a. I know there chicken is better and I like their frys, but I just dont think they are worth the price. there are other places I would prefer going to.

Tomato sauce base, mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, peppers, onions, ham, fresh tomato, and provolone. Red pepper flakes to top it off.

1146665_624259940940748_330059210_n.jpg?oh=dfe86874394e0576605235ae7e5844ec&oe=5216B1D1&__gda__=1377284989_ad50791ac8bc96cd5a3d935e0c45ac31

It was frozen dough...

Mistake one.^^ Make that shit fresh, man. You'd be surprised at how easy it is. Plus, once you taste the difference, you'll never go back.

• Like 1

It looks like something the English would eat. Revolting.

Well good thing I don't give a shit about looks as long as it tastes good.

and that doesn't apply to the pussy.

I lold today at the supermarket, they were selling MARS MILK, maybe it doesn't come as a surprise to anyone else, but that shit was mind blowing to me.

u crazy uk

I'd go for an In-n-Out at any time. Too bad the Netherlands only has the shitty places like McD and BK. Only Subway is sort of OK. They have the best American cookies at least. Love American cookies.

^ I chuckled.

I really don't give a shit where I get a burger from. Burger King is the only place I don't like. It seems like everything but their fish sandwich is garbage.

1. Putting a bun in the pan with butter is grilling it (hence grilled cheese, fucker)

2. It's a burger, if you're gonna eat it like a pussy then don't bother.

1. A pan-made grilled cheese is not a grilled cheese. It's a fried cheese sandwich. A cheese sandwich that was prepared on a griddle (i.e., a traditional and real grilled cheese) is indeed a grilled cheese.

2. I'm not suggesting you eat it like a pussy. Burger-building is a labor of love. Treat the product of said labor with respect. -_-

1. You two are fucktards.

2. You're supposed to cook your food. Pink burger = doing it wrong.

3. A Corona? You're a child, and beer tastes like piss. I've drank enough of both to know.

1. You two are fucktards.

Agreed.

2. You're supposed to cook your food. Pink burger = doing it wrong.

No.

3. A Corona? You're a child, and beer tastes like piss. I've drank enough of both to know.

*chuckles*