Massacre

The Food Topic

You guys don't know shit about food, every time I'm in the UK I lose weight because your food is either:

- Disgusting

- Tastes like cardboard

Who the fuck deep fries MARS BARS??

Finally, a smart one.

What's food like in Portugal? I know nothing of your country, other than that it is home to promiscuous young people and everyone sounds like they're speaking Spanish with a lisp.

Wiki mentioned this dish:

"Mão de vaca com grão - Chickpeas stewed with cow's feet and vegetables; this is also a traditional dish in Brazil, called Mocotó."

:sick:

Fried eggs drenched in brown sauce are looking better and better...

It's a perplexing one, an amalgamation of two strong tastes (the yolk and the brown sauce) coming together and not tasting like garbage.

I had waffles and barbecue sauce earlier. Go me!

I don't think they're superior to any other burger joint. There's nothing remarkable about them. Can't see why others *ahem* sing their praises...

• Burgers made from fresh ground that you can see being made right in front of you
  • Standard is a piled double burger
  • Lots and lots of toppings that you can mix and match for a fairly good price
  • The burgers come out tasting superior to any other joint I've ever eaten at
  • Convenient
  • Fries (optional Cajun seasoning for an awesome kick)

I've never had In N Out, but to me they seem like your average burger, looks nothing special and seems like they do basically what everyone else does, Five Guys is messy and delicious.

Stop trying to be so hipster Gunny B)

anyone can make a burger... every town has that one bar that claims they make the best burger in town, and they're usually close enough... seriously, it's hard to mess up a burger... speaking of burgers;

post-24-0-71479000-1373283458_thumb.jpg

cheeseburger tacos!! they were as good as they sounded... why am i just now thinking of this?!

• Like 1

Churrasco is a Spanish thing that means grilling meat, so something along the lines of some form of grilled meat,

I think Costela means "bone" so I imagine it's on the bone, maybe a steak or ribs or s/t?

I like taking a fresh foot long italian roll, and stuff it with mozzerella sticks, pepperoni (straight from the deli), and mixed cheeses. pop that shit in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Take dat sumbitch out, and put a little bit of hot sauce on dat Mo'fucka. Let your dick get hard and eat that shit.

Here's how to improve it.

Rub some olive oil on both sides of the bread till it's just coated put real mozzerella (not that stick shit) on both sides or some ricotta if you're feeling dangerous, a little grated parmigiano-reggiano, fresh sliced salami and pepporoni, some capicola and a few slices of mortadella then chiffonade some basil and pop that in the oven for five to six minutes on broil.