Sign in to follow this  
DiO

Falling Skies

icon11.gif

In a recent post

__

Original ideas aren't dead

I just started watching a show called falling skies and its really good .

its about aliens invading earth and it has a fairly original plot. I saw a major twist coming in the series, but that is only because it was well fore-shadowed.

__

So its like a TV series that is similar too the movie war of the worlds.]

Watch it cause its awesome. In a nutshell , if you need to know why its a bit different.....read this slight spoiler.

SPOILER

What makes it different, near the end of the second season, it turned out that the one race of invader aliens are prisoner to the master race of alien. and the master race are trying to make humans the same type of prisoner. So there is a rebellion with aliens and humans vs said master race

I've been watching this program too but I never got to see season 1. Did you watch it?

It's a pretty awesome show, but I thought it was quite stupid how...

the Captain's daughter came back, then left him again so easily in a post-apocalyptic world.

icon11.gif

I've been watching this program too but I never got to see season 1. Did you watch it?

It's a pretty awesome show, but I thought it was quite stupid how...

the Captain's daughter came back, then left him again so easily in a post-apocalyptic world.

Yah that actually pissed me off. The series in regard to realism....seemed pretty good, but I don't buy a girl taking off on her dad and i military based group of 200ish people for a new spic BF and a bunch of little kids that will probably be harnessed.

icon11.gif

yah I go to watch series.

QD, y u no like?

Caught up on the current episodes. Season 2 is on going. Getting pretty interesting. Storyline is getting even more original.

I hate Tom's youngest kid. Hes fucking annoying. But little kids are annoying. Especially they would be in an alien invasion apocalypse so I guess its realistic.

Yeah he's pretty annoying at times. Especially when he's being rebellious and shit and wanting to fight even though he's 9 years old.

icon11.gif

That and he asks stupid questions that his dad couldnt know the answer too so Tom lies

"Is Ben coming back? waaa waa waaa"

Crying-Baby-Natural-High-for-Some-Moms.jpg

like I said tho, real little kids do that stupid shit. I probably thought my dad was clairvoyant when I was 9

Falling Skies doesn't fit the post apocalyptic theme that well, there's just too much fighting and its unrealistic.

I like 'The Walking Dead' its much more realistic for a post apocalyptic scenario.

'Revolution' looks good too from the trailers and I'm look forward to it.

Falling Skies doesn't fit the post apocalyptic theme that well, there's just too much fighting and its unrealistic.

I like 'The Walking Dead' its much more realistic for a post apocalyptic scenario.

Whats Revolution about?

And I can agree with you about Falling Skies, they never seem to run out of petrol or ammo. I guess it's to make it more entertaining.

Whats Revolution about?

And I can agree with you about Falling Skies, they never seem to run out of petrol or ammo. I guess it's to make it more entertaining.

Revolution is up and coming post apocalyptic tv show, I think it starts around October. But here's the trailer for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCRAtkYEI