Brian

Total War Series

That's what a review is, personal opinions, that people often don't agree with. I stopped watching "reviews" long ago and just started watching gameplays or first impressions for games. Chill out Blacksox.

Anyway, I bought the game last night and I'll be home in a few hours to download and play it. Looking forward to it.

I know that a review is based on personal opinion, but this is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

These 2 people are supposed to be "Game Journalists", and they are being paid to review this game. So shouldn't they have a little bit of experience with the Total War Franchise? Which has been around for the past 13 years.

I mean you might as well pay me to review the game because I've been playing the series since Medieval: Total War, and all combined have put over 2500 hours into these games. Why give the job too these Fools?

Is it because no one at IGN gives a flying-fuck about the "Total War" Series. Probably because it's to slow paced and methodical for them, and these idiots with short attention spans and no patience would rather play StarCraft or something.

Either way I'll be pissed if this game gets anything under an 8/10 ( because this is my most anticipated PC game of the year ). And judging by IGN's "Review in Progress", I'll be giving more credence to other reviews from different sites over their half-assed bullshit.

You're getting pissed off for the stupidest reason. Who gives a shit what they give the game? I might find the game to be shit, while you might not.

You're getting pissed off for the stupidest fucking reason. Who gives a shit what they give the game? I might find the game to be shit, while you might not.

Did you actually watch the IGN Video I posted?

Watch it, then maybe you might understand what I'm going on about...

I watched it, got a general feel for the game, agreed with some things, some others I didn't.

So, once again, calm down.

Listen mate, I'll feel however I want to feel.

So you calm your shit.

Also which Total War games have you actually played? Because I can't think of one thing I agreed with them about. So I'm just curious what were they right about in that Video? It seemed to me, that they didn't have a clue what they were talking about.

Rome with Barbarian Invasion expansion, Medieval II and all expansions, Empire, Napoleon, Shogun II, and in ten minutes I shall play Rome II.

Don't start pulling the "Oh I've been playing since X so I'm clearly better and my opinion matters over yours" card.

So you agree with the IGN Reviewers that ~

~ The TW games are hard to understand

~ That information on in-game mechanics is hard to find

~ That the path-finding on the campaign map is poor

~ That the animations of soldiers in the battle are asynchronous

~ That the names of the units should be changed ( like from "Velites" to "Javelin Throwers" )

~ That the performance on the Campaign Map & in the Real Time Battles is poor

Do these statements that they made seem accurate to you?

And do you like the way the biggest gaming news site on the planet disregards some of the biggest PC Titles? This game should have been handled by professional reviewers who know what they are talking about. The disrespect with which they have handled this game so far is beyond insulting to PC Strategy Fans.

I bet you if the same thing happened with GTA V, there would be an almighty backlash the likes of which you have never seen before :fuhrer: ...

I know what you did, you probably only watched a small portion of the Video ( or didn't watch it at all ), and then tried to call me out.

I went into the video with an open mind, watched it entirely from start to end and was astounded by the stupidity of IGN's Reviewers. So I posted my frustration here ( since it's a waste of time doing it on IGN/ So many Xbox Console Idiots on there ).

So before you try and call anyone out as overreacting again, actually read the article or watch the video in the link before making your judgement...

Honestly I love it, and playing it I can see just how wrong and stupid IGN was XD

You'll enjoy it! Hope it gets delivered soon.

Yeah I can't wait to play it.

Except looking at the User Reviews for it on Metacritic, a lot of people seem to be complaining about Bugs & other Technical Issues. Have you had any problems so far?

I haven't experienced a single issue, if you watch the video through it runs very fluid.

I also have it set on he highest graphical settings.