Even from the start of the game was Bulgarin listed as dead? The DLC's take place at roughly the same time as the real game and Bulgarin may change to dead part way through the game, as that's when he would die in the DLC's respectively.

oh shit, you know what i didnt even think of that :whistle:

Rockstar are intricate motherfuckers. I bet they had Luis and Johnny's storylines planned out before they even finished GTA IV.

Me neither, very interesting though! (Reason enough to pop em in xbox once more!)

Microsoft's deal was made before GTA IV was even announced so I'm pretty sure they planned it out during development of the main game.

Wow, on a side note GTA IV took almost 2 years to get into our hands. And people are bitching about GTA V...

I think people will always find something to bitch over, thats for sure!!! And allthough I am fiending for the new GTA game, at the same time I know the guys at R* wont let theirselfs be rushed by whatever. So Ill just keep patient and try to fill the gap, by positng here!! :thumbup:

OT What about Kifflom guys? And Wtf are those teasers over at R* trying to tell us by posting this site?? I really have a sneaking suspision it could be something interesting, like a thread through the storyline type of thing. (You have all kinds of encounters with evil bastards on many levels, but everytime you "solve" an issue i.e. kill the bastard who's been bugging you, you see the invisible hand of the Epsilon believe behind it, like finding some form of hints pointing to them freaky bastards.)

Was gonna put this video on The GTA V Shit List but it's too funny for that.

I don't know about the shit list, that needs its own list; the absolutely retarded and needs to be bludgeoned to death with a claw hammer list.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

@Vicey - What, like a topic called "Rockstar & The Illuminati"?

Also, someone tweeted this to me earlier today:

post-10-0-58987000-1344458031.png

post-10-0-38342600-1346342249.png

Edited by Marney-1

Guest Marney-1

post-10-0-38342600-1346342249.png

are these recent

Today.

i think this might be worthy a main page story

It's hardly worth mentioning at all tbh.

Microsoft's deal was made before GTA IV was even announced so I'm pretty sure they planned it out during development of the main game.

Wow, on a side note GTA IV took almost 2 years to get into our hands. And people are bitching about GTA V...

Well we didn't wait 2 years for the game to release after the first piece of information for IV. I'm sure they started developing GTA IV right after SA and V right after IV, so if you think of it that way it's been almost 5 years now since GTA V was in development. Probably not as fullscale as now, but they had to have a basic idea back then.

REALLY interested in seeing what they come up with in terms of merchandise and an online program apparently. Surely rockstar won't try to get us to actually buy merchandise? Right? xD But I'd like to think they're gonna release some free related software or it might be a new website or just an add on to the current website. Hopefully we see this stuff "soon".

Was gonna put this video on The GTA V Shit List but it's too funny for that.

I don't know about the shit list, that needs its own list; the absolutely retarded and needs to be bludgeoned to death with a claw hammer list.

I'm sure he's just trolling him. Is this qwob?

Does anyone have a theory as to why exactly, R* are doing this whole epsilon program thing? Is it purely to hype GTA V or do you think it will actually play a part in the story? It seems pretty random for just a hype/viral marketing thing. Also the tweets (MOSTLY) aren't really humours and lacks satire which you would expect from R* with these sorts of things, just seems to be informative. Like they're teaching us about it for a reason, which leads me to think it could play a role (even a small role) in the story. (the epsilon website does have more satire unlike most of the tweets from them)

The main GTA V story is about money as we pretty much already know, and the epsilon program keeps telling us that its an *expensive* religion for those who can afford it.

It kind of brings the irony of the current state of the economy with people jobless and poor and struggling in America, and we have the rich, who are so rich wasting their money on crazy bullshit things like the scientology cult (Epsilon) so maybe its just setting the tone of the GTA V setting of a world where there is a massive gap between the poor and the rich.

Maybe it will feature in the story directly at some point? Scamming Cult members themselves? etc.

Any ideas with this?

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

I'll be keeping an eye out for a red truck with a dent on the right wing (fender) and if I spot one I'll be folowing it to see where it goes. I've heard you'll need to wear an eye patch over one eye for it to appear though.

Strange since it doesn't seem to be in the main "Apparel & Collectibles" category... The twitter has been talking about merchandise but it wasn't clear if there would be actual stuff to buy. Guess we'll get confirmation soon.

edit:

Oh look the Epsilon twitter mentioned it.

I decided to take a look at the Rockstar warehouse when I saw this http://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/Category.aspx?c=G. The Kifflom t-shirts are now a limited bonus you can get if you preorder the game from the warehouse. Also the cover art is confirmed to be the game logo with the black background, unless it's still just a placeholder but who knows. I'd personally prefer the older style if this is the actual cover, but I wouldn't really give that much a shit either way.

I decided to take a look at the Rockstar warehouse when I saw this http://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/Category.aspx?c=G. The Kifflom t-shirts are now a limited bonus you can get if you preorder the game from the warehouse. Also the cover art is confirmed to be the game logo with the black background, unless it's still just a placeholder but who knows. I'd personally prefer the older style if this is the actual cover, but I wouldn't really give that much a shit either way.

Box art is always Black background with Logo until they get a real box art done. There are the ones which are one piece of art with the logo but those are promo items only.

In my head I figured that was the case, but I never followed any of the other GTA games before their releases so I didn't know.

Also in the Epsilon Program tweets they mention a screen saver turning up next week.