hey guys the epsilon program is on f book and it was started the sameday as the first gta5 tralier

You must be really sarcastic, or, just a COMPLETE fucking moron.

Show some proof then I'll believe. lol

no sir i shit you not http://www.facebook....211585708907376 go to about and the date created is as i said and i am also pesimistic but recently ive taken a turn to optimisim....Fact

Hmm okay sorry for sounding like a dick lol, but I'm also skeptic.

hey guys the epsilon program is on f book and it was started the sameday as the first gta5 tralier

You must be really sarcastic, or, just a COMPLETE fucking moron.

Show some proof then I'll believe. lol

no sir i shit you not http://www.facebook....211585708907376 go to about and the date created is as i said and i am also pesimistic but recently ive taken a turn to optimisim....Fact

Hmm okay sorry for sounding like a dick lol, but I'm also skeptic.

it's all good

Ok someone is going to have to full tell me about this, I barely remember hearing stuff on the radio about it but it sounds very interesting and fun. Isn't it linked to all the myths that were in GTA SA or something like that?

Guest Marney-1

Ok someone is going to have to full tell me about this, I barely remember hearing stuff on the radio about it but it sounds very interesting and fun. Isn't it linked to all the myths that were in GTA SA or something like that?

Click here mate!

;)

• Like 1

i came across some interesting stuff about Samantha Muldoon, she is a celebrity in Grand Theft Auto IV, from los santos. Muldoon switched religions three times in one week (from Buddhism to Kabbalah to Epsilon).

there have been a few ocassions where the near future is told in the IV police database. for example, bulgarin was "dead" before the DLCS even came out, also "Huang Lee" before CTW was released.

so my thoughts are, are there more people in the database like samantha and the others? could they be worked into los santos?

i think its pluasible, especially samantha

Click here mate!

;)

I predicted that but not in such a creative way to thanks, cheecky bastard hahaha

i came across some interesting stuff about Samantha Muldoon, she is a celebrity in Grand Theft Auto IV, from los santos. Muldoon switched religions three times in one week (from Buddhism to Kabbalah to Epsilon).

there have been a few ocassions where the near future is told in the IV police database. for example, bulgarin was "dead" before the DLCS even came out, also "Huang Lee" before CTW was released.

so my thoughts are, are there more people in the database like samantha and the others? could they be worked into los santos?

i think its pluasible, especially samantha

Even from the start of the game was Bulgarin listed as dead? The DLC's take place at roughly the same time as the real game and Bulgarin may change to dead part way through the game, as that's when he would die in the DLC's respectively.

Anyone see all the twitter accounts linked together through that epsilon program twitter account? It's responded to one account and it leads to several other twitter accounts when you look at them, is it definitely an official rockstar twitter account? :s

https://twitter.com/THmilj

that's the guy i saw them respond to... and it links to a guy named albert de silva, and some guy that made a reference to a lawyer named ken...

*shenanigans meter slowly climbs*

i was fine until i saw the reference to ken rosenberg....

post-24-0-31641800-1344299752.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

Anyone see all the twitter accounts linked together through that epsilon program twitter account? It's responded to one account and it leads to several other twitter accounts when you look at them, is it definitely an official rockstar twitter account? :s

I'd say the Twitter account is legit as several R* North dev's are following the account and tweeting various quotes from the website.

Guest Marney-1

is that you, @Marney-1?!?!1!? #liesdamnlies #reptilians #area69

LOL That lad obviously didn't take this line from the site seriously:

A unique American religion - expensive, promiscuous and entirely meaningless!!!

buT wOt duz iT Meen?

IS IT ACTUALLY POSSIBLE CJ COULD EXIST! even for a brief moment and i would be happy, he was my all time favorite gta character, now idk wtf this stuff about cults or whatever is but does his mean the truth or jethro if my memory serves me correctly could be in this game? because i have been wanting to punch that mother earth loving conspirast hippie in the face! jkjkjkjk but his missions were annoying, and im serious about beating him up though please make it happen oh and another suprise character entry like throw tommy v in there or claude (gta 3 guy right?) somehow i wanna know how there stories tied up but most important is carl johnson

IS IT ACTUALLY POSSIBLE CJ COULD EXIST!

Cant really grasp this logic, But if thats what you take from this I salute you. OT. What tickelt me about this, was in the section on the epsilon site, where you can read the comments made by kifflom followers (testimonials), theres definitly some mention on San Fierro (and Blueberry), since those are two places from the original San Andreas, I do hope they grab us by surprise and include some other city other than just Los Santos. Furthermore I'm very curious as to how big of a role this Epsilon faith thing is regarding the story line (I suspect a big one!!)

Even from the start of the game was Bulgarin listed as dead? The DLC's take place at roughly the same time as the real game and Bulgarin may change to dead part way through the game, as that's when he would die in the DLC's respectively.

oh shit, you know what i didnt even think of that :whistle:

Epsilon = legit others = crap A fan gets lucky and starts a rampage trying to get more attention for themselves.

Well yeah thats what I thought just wanted to make sure that it wasn't just another stupid fan like the albert de silva's or whatever lmao

oh shit, you know what i didnt even think of that :whistle:

Rockstar are intricate motherfuckers. I bet they had Luis and Johnny's storylines planned out before they even finished GTA IV.

• Like 1

Microsoft's deal was made before GTA IV was even announced so I'm pretty sure they planned it out during development of the main game.

Wow, on a side note GTA IV took almost 2 years to get into our hands. And people are bitching about GTA V...