i'd love to see what my beard would look like in GTAV :lol:...

Hope their beard textures are better than their trees. :P

I'm out of likes for the day, but this literally made me laugh out loud. (Y)

• Like 2

this be a character in game contest is vary legal like all you do is send in your info and a pic of your self (head to shoulders) then be at least 18 to qualify.

and if you mess up then your out this means turning in lots of shit on time or they will get some one else.

i think i should do it but they wouldn't want a face that looks like mine any way.

this be a character in game contest is vary legal like all you do is send in your info and a pic of your self (head to shoulders) then be at least 18 to qualify.

and if you mess up then your out this means turning in lots of shit on time or they will get some one else.

i think i should do it but they wouldn't want a face that looks like mine any way.

oh fanman....

what the hell did you just say?

• Like 1

i said it ok not a scame cause i read the legal print and they never want to have my face any way.

hay on the side note if the did put me in the game i would go find me then kill me.that would be cool.

I'm 18 and I was going to do it, but I don't have an Instagram nor a twitter or any of the other things they asked for... I have a fb, but they seem to not care about that, so I guess I won't be in the game.

*Sends Facebook pic anyways*

Edited by -Godfather-

I think this is Rockstar's "put a fan's face in GTA V contest": http://www.epsilonprogram.com/

Rockstar Games is holding a “casting call” event giving Grand Theft Auto fans an opportunity to be cast as one of five Epsilon Program members in Grand Theft Auto V. If you are chosen, your features will be used to create one of the five characters in the game.

Participation: To participate in the Event, you must (i) fill out the form at www.epsilonprogram.com including linking to a photograph of yourself and (ii) submit additional pictures of yourself to Rockstar Games upon request; and (iii) meet the requirements below.

Participants must be (a) legal residents of the 50 United States, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada (excluding Quebec), Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxemburg, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland, and ( B) 18 years of age (or majority age for the country of residence).

Event Period: The Eastern Time or “ET” is the local time zone for New York City in the United States “Event Period” will run from 12:01 AM ET April 29, 2013 until 11:59:59 PM ET on May 27, 2013.

All eligible Participants that submit their photo will be considered for casting as an Epsilon Program members in Grand Theft Auto V. In order to be cast in the game, the chosen Participant will be required to complete certain documents, including a publicity release, and may have to supply additional photographs to Rockstar Games. If the Participant fails or refuses to do so within twenty-four hours, a different Participant may be chosen. Rockstar Games is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, incomplete, corrupt, or misdirected communications or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.

Pictures should be clear, well lit and focus closely on the Participant’s head and shoulders, similar to a passport picture. We recommend that you look straight into the camera and that you do not wear anything that obscures your features such as glasses or a hat.

I emailed [email protected] a while back, then promptly forgot all about it... A few minutes ago I received the following:

Thank you for submitting your application to attend our Los Santos enlightenment seminar.

It is presently being considered.

Dear friend,

You've just made the best decision of your entire life. In fact, you've made the best decision anyone has made for a trillion years or more. If you were to live for another billion years, you would not make a better decision. In fact, you will now live for a billion years. You've become an Epsilonist. Kifflom! It's officially America's fastest growing religion and you've just proven what an independent thinker you are, by jumping on board. Prepare to be in 37,000 (yes, 37,000!) places all at once. Prepare to be amazed. This is the best thing you've ever done. You've joined an organization so powerful the government just tried to ban us. Of course, they failed. Nothing will stop us, in this Paradigm or the next. Welcome, brother-brother or sister-sister (delete as appropriate - but this is not a form letter - we're testing you - knowledge IS power, so we hope you know if you're a brother-brother or a sister-sister, because knowledge, just like charity, starts at home!)

A very small number of of our recent recruits, (based on Cris' unique intuition), will be invited to join a special scholarship program of advanced Epsilonism in Los Santos - should you be one of them, Cris or another senior Epsilonist will contact you personally in a month or so. Either by telepathy or email or probably both!

You have much to be excited about your new life. The most exciting thing of all is that you are about to get literally hundreds of opportunities to invest in your future by studying one of our reasonably priced courses in personal learning and salvation.

Most top celebrities and intellectuals have joined us on this journey. Now you have too. Soon, you may be one of them.

Kifflom one and all,

Your new best friend,

Cris Formage

Edit: Uhh, I also entered the photo contest, so not sure which this is related to... <shrug>

Edited by MrMister81
  • Like 1