Wtf how can you not listen to the radio?!, what'd you do drive with the tv on mute?. The radio stations are a staple in the game, VC; I love animals and they love me!.

so what i saw from this video is there a chance of snow.

that's just the way the light hits the rocks... at first it looked like snow to me too then a split second later i told myself, it's los santos... they hardly even know what rain is...

Before the 12 tenants there was 12 goals, only 2 were revealed in this video:

I. We are making an assault on happiness. - Revealed release date of new trailers. Check.

II. We will be generous, in ways that are upwards and ways that are manifest. - Three possible trailers! Check.

The goals of epsilonism will be revealed in due time. Kifflom - Expect more to come.

• Like 2

I feel like the Epsilon stuff is just pure marketing, and it won't have any importance in the actual game. If you remember, GTA4's website featured people and places of interest and they were either minor or almost non existent outside of being mentioned on the in game radio or being seen on a poster in the game. It is probably just something to give the world a more alive feeling but, I could be wrong.

And if you listen to any of the girls I've dated, I'm always wrong.

Before the 12 tenants there was 12 goals, only 2 were revealed in this video:

I. We are making an assault on happiness. - Revealed release date of new trailers. Check.

II. We will be generous, in ways that are upwards and ways that are manifest. - Three possible trailers! Check.

The goals of epsilonism will be revealed in due time. Kifflom - Expect more to come.

Kifflom, my brother-father.

so no snow its just the light hitting the rocks? dangit :(

i bet there going to have a commercial on the tv in the game about the epsolison program.

Unless, of course, you download the Winter Wonderland DLC, giving you access to an ass-less, skimpy Santa suit and a red-and-white striped dildo for use as a melee weapon.

...Among other things.

The Goals and the Pledge of Epsilon will continue to be revealed in due time. #KIFFLOM

Hopefully that means some new stuff soon.

Looks like I was right, which is a good thing. I know about the trailers on the 30th, but what's this stuff about May 2nd?