I think you will find that it is referenced in IV on the radio show "the intelligent agenda"

I doubt it, it seemed more of a one-off thing. A parody of not only Scientology in and of itself but also of groups like the Branch Davidians and the Heaven's Gate Cult of the early 90s.

After all if it had been only about Scientology then I think there would have been some reference to it in IV, seeing how they're active in NYC as well as LA.

-EDIT-

Never mind, I stand corrected. :v

lol "in one week's time" too Rockstar means 3 month from now. But i'm expecting more of what they showed on Monday. Maybe a couple of moving stand-stills of the dessert/countryside with the sped up theme. (if that's what they're called?)

i was bored and made this for facebook yesterday... other sites released a still of the epsilon guy so i used it like so to highlight the 12 tenets of being retarded...

post-24-0-60448300-1366728598.jpg

i am starting to wonder just how big of a role this cult really plays... is a main character a devout follower?? are they like the uliminati and run things behind scenes?? dunno...

i was bored and made this for facebook yesterday... other sites released a still of the epsilon guy so i used it like so to highlight the 12 tenets of being retarded...

i am starting to wonder just how big of a role this cult really plays... is a main character a devout follower?? are they like the uliminati and run things behind scenes?? dunno...

Illuminati man. lol unless you actually meant it in a GTA parody way. And where is that guy from? Did Rockstar just randomly create him? His facial model looks one from RDR.

Illuminati man. lol unless you actually meant it in a GTA parody way. And where is that guy from? Did Rockstar just randomly create him? His facial model looks one from RDR.

i don't follow that crap, so i didn't know exactly how to spell it... and yea, his face flashed across the screen in the screensaver, someone has already pulled that sucker apart, including the image of their leader it appears... i also posted a video link of the background activity also extracted by someone from the screensaver...

• Like 1

i don't follow that crap, so i didn't know exactly how to spell it... and yea, his face flashed across the screen in the screensaver, someone has already pulled that sucker apart, including the image of their leader it appears... i also posted a video link of the background activity also extracted by someone from the screensaver...

Oh no haha i know he's from the Epsilon video, but i meant i have never seen him before. Rockstar must have just threw him togather.

Must be that Cris Formage guy.

Edited by -Godfather-
  • Like 1

it doesn't interest a lot of GTA fans, most fansites aren't getting a good response to it... but that's probably how R* likes it... to us, it looks like an annoying cult, which relates to a lot of religions and stuff in real life... we're gonna get spammed by the epsilon steps and no one is gonna care, lol... just like in real life...

Glad Kifflom will be returning, it was a fun little diversion in SA. I actually spent time looking for the 'red truck' and other things just for the heck of it. And I hope Chris Formage comes back at least on the radio, such an entertaining conman.

I still dont understand it.

I have been playing SA on PS2 and PC since it came out and a never heard of kifflom or maybe they once mention it and i forgot.

I guess i should play SA from the beginning again.