JamieMilne

Call of Duty

If you are a woman and like COD, you are still considered a QD. The generic, repetitive nature and over all shitiness of COD outweighs any notion of gender and/or logic.

• Like 1

How could everyone vote yes? It's like the words of the poll don't matter, what it actually says is:

Will GTA V beat COD this year in sales?

And what people think it says is:

What do you like better, GTA V or CoD.

No, what everyone is thinking is GTA V isn't coming out this year so obviously CoD will do better. (Now that No outvotes Yes)

Records are made to be broken. GTA5 will out sale (pre-orders) COD by a mileage. Wouldn't be surprised if you had to pre-order too pre-order.

Mass, you mind if i borrow your lovely lady at some point for a game, seeming as Mercs the only one who plays it as well. That is if you want to Mercs? ;)

The Poll is kind of retarded, because there is not going to be a GTA released this year ( 2012 ). But next year I hope it beats MW4, because I can't see Activision doing anything really different with COD. At least not until the next generation of consoles comes out.

And on the subject of Black Ops 2, I think it will be a solid game, even if it doesn't reinvent the franchise it will still have new zombie maps for the original survival mode aswell as a zombie co-op campaign and zombie 4v4 multiplayer ( one of the best things about Black Ops 1 was Zombies ), and a new tactical/strategy meta game called strike force missions. The Singleplayer looks pretty average, but I already knew it was going to be mediocre ( It only lasts a couple of hours anyway, so not a big deal ). Then there's the multiplayer which looks pretty average aswell, but that's O.K I'm alright with some basic additions as long as it feels somewhat different and is still fun to play. The 'Pick 10 System' looks interesting and like there will be some room for experimentation with different loadouts, and seeing which ones work for different maps and modes.

Taken individually these new features might not look revolutionary, hell they might not even look evolutionary ( like a small change ). But when they are combined with all the orginal elements ( Singleplayer / Multiplayer / Original Zombies ) and added in together with these 3 new modes. When you take it as a whole, this game becomes a real value for money product with potentially 100's of hours of fun gameplay. This is probably why past COD's have sold so well, and why this game will do the same. Because if a kid only has one choice of a game they can get for christmas, not only will they get the same game all their friends are playing ( COD ) they will get the one with the best value for money ( in how much gameplay they can get from it ).

So with Single Player, Strike Force Missions, a Zombie Co-Op Campaign, Zombie 4v4 Multiplayer, Zombie Survival Mode ( the original Zombies ), and the massive Multiplayer Black Ops 2 will be a Gigantic game and very worthy of a purchase. In my opinion. :D

The Poll is kind of retarded, because there is not going to be a GTA released this year ( 2012 ).

When Brian created the topic, ( a while ago), we didn't know whether it'd be release this year or not. Brian needs to change the poll.

Got this the other day, the campaign is pretty good for a COD game, but the online multiplayer is pissing me off no end, There's so many campers at the moment, more so than normal.

Luckily Hitman's out next week.

• Like 1

Cod is basically the same thing over and over, at least rockstar's GTA series changes and gets new fans every year, while cod still has the same 9 year olds as when it first begun

I really liked call of duty but I just don't play it much except for black ops two which is awesome. Also I posted this while I was on the toilet

you'll get bored of it in a month or two, the DLCs are trash.

The whole Modern Warfare series is pretty much just a rip off of Battlefield 2, right down to the name. tongue.gif I'm not really that excited about this tbh, I will buy it, but not on release. Unless by some miracle Battlefield 3 turns out to be shite, I will be too occupied with that when this comes out.

Looking back in retrospect this is quite scary. BF3 turned out to be shite and the story was basically MW 1+2.

EA/Dice really fumbled this one. Stick to Bad Company 2.

Really old post, but personal opinion aside, you can't really call Battlefield 3 shite. Origin is annoying and the campaign is short, but who really bought it for the campaign? Much like CoD, most people buy it for the multiplayer, which is solid and in retrospect having played both games, I can confirm that BF3 multiplayer is head and shoulders above the shambles that was MW3's.

i like COD alot and play it it almost every other day. im not like most who are campers or try hards but it gets boring after a while.

i can play it for atleast a month and not get bored then after that im just like, " time for a new game or zombies or something" but with GTA i dont have that problem.

i could play GTA all day everyday solo or online and never get bored. i mean there isn't alot of things that i don't know about GTA IV but theres also alot of things i do know about it.

all im saying is that GTA is better then COD in alot of ways.

Don't like this series. Stopped buying them after Black Ops. Each game is just a map pack of the previous one...

I might buy it if they put it in a new setting. It's kind of hard to keep fighting the Russians in the present day every year...Perhaps go to Vietnam? A World War I rendition would be interesting to see.

this game is great but i think gta 5 trailer 3 would outsell it if it were sold lol

What?

Can I get a translator over here?

Don't like this series. Stopped buying them after Black Ops. Each game is just a map pack of the previous one...

I might buy it if they put it in a new setting. It's kind of hard to keep fighting the Russians in the present day every year...Perhaps go to Vietnam? A World War I rendition would be interesting to see.

I don't think I'd want to listen to hordes of Xbox kiddies crying about the weapons like in World at War.

It's set in the year 2025 against a Nicaraguan terrorist, pretty sure there's no Russians in this one at all, but I might not have been paying close enough attention. Still, I agree, it's not the best game ever, but it's also not as bad as it is made out to be. I can't see them using Vietnam, but as far as I know there's never been an FPS set in WW1, would be interesting.

this game is great but i think gta 5 trailer 3 would outsell it if it were sold lol

What?

Can I get a translator over here?

"Black ops 2 is a great game, but i think the 3rd trailer for GTAV when it comes out, would out sell black ops 2, IF it were to be sold. lol."

???

I can read noob. :o:unsure:

• Like 1