Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

2012 London Olympics

like i said, i don't care either... i just want to see what micheal phelps does, how the mens basketball goes, and what my new favorite country does, bhutan... the olympics will probably play in the background for the next two weeks so i might watch it here and there while surfing the net... female indoor volleyball is about to start, but i am disappointed that their shirts aren't tighter...

I decided to watch a game of women's Handball yesterday, how Handball is a sport let alone being in the Olympics is beyond me.

Or table tennis.

Guest Marney-1

Did London 2012 opening event live up to Beijing's opening event? People keep comparing them, even though each event reflects the culture in which it is held...

Pretty sure Beijing used cgi for their firework show.

I decided to watch a game of women's Handball yesterday, how Handball is a sport let alone being in the Olympics is beyond me.

Or table tennis.

Agree with that, the game moves so quickly that it's hardly worth watching.

Yeah same, i'm not too bothered by any of the sport events tbh. Apart from maybe the female gymnastics and a tissue.

Fyi, most of those gymnists are 14-16...

Yeah same, i'm not too bothered by any of the sport events tbh. Apart from maybe the female gymnastics and a tissue.

Even better. You can't have them all QD!

Gif-Queen-Elizabeth-II.gif

You have to be 16 or turning 16 within the same year of the Olympics to be eligible to compete. So the gymnasts you'll be wacking off to can't be any younger than 15, FYI. What's the age of consent for that?

Saw a part of this quote in the paper today, made me lol:

Demetri Martin: Swimming is a confusing sport, because sometimes you do it for fun, and other times you do it to not die. And when I'm swimming, sometimes I'm not sure which one it is. I gotta go by the outfit. Pants - uh oh. Bathing suit - okay. Naked - we'll see. Should I be swimming faster, or am I getting laid?

Eat your heart out, Phelps - you're not swimming to not die, you're only swimming for medals. :P

phelps might have taken too many bong rips to compete anymore... thankfully the US has an entire arsenal of swimmers, both mens and womens... there's only such a small window for olympic glory in swimming... phelps tried to get another year of glory, but the talent around him has passed him up... ryan lochte and allison schmitt are the new generation...

i feel like i should call up phelps and invite him over for a doobie while we reflect on the beach volleyball chicks...

i am watching some kind of kayak/canoe hybrid event... these guys are nuts...

If you have Phelps over for a fattie and some beach volleyball drooling, I want to come too. :weed:

And yeah, those kayakers are intense, it burns just watching them.

Checking up on the Olympics, China is winning overall as usual. GB only have 3 medals on day 3, and none of them gold xD

Jennifer Pinches - Gymnastics

pinches_0.jpg

http://www.london2012.com/athlete/pinches-jennifer-1079275/index.html

18 years of age my arse...