Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

2012 London Olympics

It's Massacre's fault.

Yes, it is because of me that this topic is entertaining. Thank you.

Derailing a topic? I'd better tell a mod.

I was in London on Tuesday, the Olympic lanes opened yesterday at 6am but the traffic getting to London was fine. But they have changed 15,000 traffic lights in London, they only let out about 3 cars at a time and so once you get into London its manic.

Only we could organise this so poorly.

I am glad I don't have to go to London till September now so won't be stuck in the middle of it all.

Guest Marney-1

The missus told me she saw one of these couches in a shop window and almost vomited on the glass.

royal-wedding-sofa.jpg

It is quite hideous.

Guest Marney-1

Who's gonna have a butch at the opening event? See where all the British tax money has gone.

I'll watch it in the background and cringe for the British public.

Anyone see the queen jump out of the helicopter? And people on Twitter saying "ZOMG Mario & Sonic shaking hands = Masonic!" :P

post-10-0-71305800-1343422173.png

Edited by Marney-1

GO BHUTAN!!!!!1!!

btlarge.gif

they only have two participants, one is an archer and the other is a shooter... they know how to fuck shit up, i might have to move there someday... in actuality, i only care to see what micheal phelps will do, one of the most decorated american olympians ever...

Wow, even the actual flag looks like it was made in MS Paint.

that particular one probably was... i'd shit a brick if those bhutan's win their events, i looked for the team with the least amount of participants... and now i wanna root for them since its a duo of sharpshooters...

Is there also Karate at the Olympics?

No, Karate is a pussy martial art for fat children.

Also, there are too many Karate styles, everyone would need to learn the Olympic rules, which could mean learning everything from scratch for many competitors.

Guest Marney-1

Is there also Karate at the Olympics?

No, Karate is a pussy martial art for fat children.

Also, there are too many Karate styles, everyone would need to learn the Olympic rules, which could mean learning everything from scratch for many competitors.

The World Karate Federation are going to try and get accepted for the 2016 games.

That looks pretty.

I wish I cared about the Olympics. I saw a torch relay though, that was cool. Had like police bikes waving, one nearly crashed, all good fun.