Guest Marney-1

Sleeping Dogs

The game is pretty fun but, like has been said, has a lot of things that could be improved. My biggest issue was that the free roam felt very limited in that you weren't able to go to a lot of the places that you could see. You were confined strictly to the roads and sidewalks. And there was no way to be smooth while driving, as though you were using a keyboard.

My favourite part of this game is the melee combat, it is the best melee fighting I've seen in any open world game. My biggest issue is the detail of the cars, they could of looked so much better. I hope that Gta 5's melee combat will be better than 4's.

I bought this game cheap just after Christmas in January and have only just got round to playing it. I must admit, it's better than i expected. Not amazing like GTA, but it has its own feel, and the (HK) city is a nice change of scenery i guess.

My favourite part of this game is the melee combat, it is the best melee fighting I've seen in any open world game. My biggest issue is the detail of the cars, they could of looked so much better. I hope that Gta 5's melee combat will be better than 4's.

You've never played Arkham City, but I know this is extremely late.

MAN WHO NEVER EATS PORK BUN, IS NEVER WHOLE MAN

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A PORK BUN IN YOUR HAND

Also, they announced a sequel late last year. No other information has been provided, other than the Title. Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars.

Hopefully there will be aircraft. A lack of helicopters made the game kind of lame. It was also small, and it seemed like a good amount of the map was just highway. The fighting system was fun, but It could have been more brutal. The free running was kind of clunky too, but no doubt they'll improve on that.

I liked Hong Kong, but if they're not going to use a new city, they need to fill in the empty space between districts. I don't want the same boring map. I would really prefer a game set in San Francisco, with a character other than Wei.

Also, we need actual choices to make. All through Sleeping Dogs, the cops treated Wei like shit (except for Teng), and the Triads treated him like family. At no point did I feel like backing the cops. The Triads were always the ones whose ideals I agreed with. The final few missions of the game should've had Wei deciding whether to back the cops or leave it behind and stay with the Triads. The next game needs a young cop working his first undercover gig, and the player decides whether he does his job, or goes native and becomes a powerful Triad.

I don't think Square Enix has the balls to try something like that, although the first True Crime game had two endings, I believe, but I don't know how many people who were involved in True Crime were involved in making this game.

That would be pretty awesome, though.

Well this time round, Square Enix will have a fresh start. The cancellation from Activision made SE to patch it all up, hopefully they will improve the car graphics and npc interaction and well, everything. Sleeping Dogs Triad Wars sounds like this is gonna be one massive brutal fight. And hopefully this will become a successful series.if Rockstargames gave a nod to SD (referring to Wei Cheng being a major antagonist) then this will be great. I don't think SE will mock GTA 5, but if they were to do so, I can see Wei being called to stop a trio of men trying to rob the BOCHK (Bank Of China Hong Kong- also known as the 2nd strongest bank in the world) and it's not going to be easy for Wei.

how do i replay missions on this game i can't figure it out?

i know i can because it said i can from some place i read at.

please help!

How can people compare this with GTA 4 and say it's better? I honestly didn't like this game. GTA 4 has so much more to offer, plus it's more satisfying to hear Niko's taunts during a shootout than in SD. Even it's map is so small. This game is so unrealistic.

I definitely wouldn't say it's a better game than GTA 4.

It's apples and oranges. Folks that are drawn to melee combat are going to prefer this game over GTA 4. Folks that are drawn to a realistic experience in a detailed sandbox will prefer GTA 4.

To each their own.

• Like 1