Guest Marney-1

What's next from Rockstar Games?

It has to be historical, i.e in the past. R* always pull those off so well, subtly poking fun at the customs and ideals of the period. If it's set in the future they'd have no social reference points to base it off.

• Like 1

I would love a GTA game set in a futuristic noir setting similar to Blade Runner.

I'm hoping for something that's nothing like GTA tbh.

You might want to look into another company, then, since most of R*'s games are basically the same thing.

Guest Marney-1

I would love a GTA game set in a futuristic noir setting similar to Blade Runner.

You might want to look into another company, then, since most of R*'s games are basically the same thing.

fob_thumb_wildmetal.jpgfob_thumb_skateanddestroy.jpg

fob_thumb_oni.jpgfob_thumb_tabletennis.jpg

Not all of them though.

Max payne isnt open world, rdr isnt set in modern times.... Midnight club is a racing game.... A lot of their games are different

Guest Marney-1

fob_thumb_wildmetal.jpgfob_thumb_skateanddestroy.jpg

fob_thumb_oni.jpgfob_thumb_tabletennis.jpg

Not all of them though.

Yeah, because those are really relevant.

What kind of game would you say is relevant?

Max payne isnt open world, rdr isnt set in modern times.... Midnight club is a racing game.... A lot of their games are different

Max Payne is a crime drama, similar to GTA, RDR is just GTA in a different time period, Midnight Club I've never played, but I'm guessing it's somewhat open-world and GTA has plenty of racing, regardless.

What kind of game would you say is relevant?

Not those four. Why would you think they were? Besides, aside from Table Tennis, those games were made before R* found its niche.

R* makes open world games and/or crime dramas, Bethesda makes rpgs, and I don't have a third example because I don't play a very wide variety of games, but my point still stands.

R* table tennis like a boss

No Rockstar needs to do what EA does and make "Rockstar Sports" and just beat out EA with sports titles every year.

A open world game set near the east coast. In the 1920s with moonshine as a theme.

Lawless.

It can be the next red dead.

• Like 1

A open world game set near the east coast. In the 1920s with moonshine as a theme.

Lawless.

It can be the next red dead.

Imagine a game set during prohibition. WWI ends, women are beginning to socialize and "rebel" in a sense for that time, sounds like it would make for an awesome game.

Bully 2 please. Just got halfway through the first one and wow if it isn't fucking awesome. Make the sequel set in college and they will have another gaming masterpiece on their hands.

I say we combine it with Manhunt and just make a game about brutally executing small children.

If any game developer could make someone feel emotional attachment for a child killer its probably Rockstar.

• Like 1