Guest Marney-1

What's next from Rockstar Games?

probably fake, but news nonetheless...

the supposed "leaked map" of the new red dead...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1207284

an article on said map...

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/red-dead-redemption-2-map-may-have-leaked-early-doesnt-look-good-526744

I don't remember idigitaltimes ever being a reliable source of info.

That said, meh. Even if the game is a prequel (or sequel) I doubt Rockstar would put a chunk of the old map in the game (that map has West Elizabeth on the lower left).

Fake. There's no thick ass river seperating Great Plains and Tall Trees.

That and ffs just look at the thing.

Edited by Ku Zi Mu

neogaf was the original leak, i just grabbed the first article i found that went into detail of it... yea, there's even reference to a location that according to "idigitaltimes" is the main city of mafia 3... again, it was going around the web, so i thought i'd at least entertain you guys :P...

i kinda like the idea of an offshore prison tho ;)...

btw, if you look closely, a lot of the spots that look like rivers are in fact boundries... tall trees/great plains aren't separated by a river :P...

it's still clearly fake tho :lol:... it looks like shit, unless it's some early rough draft...

Another artist Portfolio image containing potential R* games l33k5!!1

This is pretty exciting. It looks like RDR but modern graphics possibly on the latest Rage engine. Which means this could be a RDR:Remastered or a new RD game entirely!

TUXNOKG.jpg

http://mattclyne.zenfolio.com/recent.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/4lmsai/found_this_gem/

Does anyone recognise the location? Because people are saying it isn't in the original RDR, but it may match up with that recently leaked map, apparently...

Spoilers: It's just amateur developers doing original work that looks like it's from a Rockstar franchise because it's an easy way to get their name out there. In actuality, they just end up being universally hated for getting everyone's hopes up.

• Like 2

btw, if you look closely, a lot of the spots that look like rivers are in fact boundries... tall trees/great plains aren't separated by a river :P...

it's still clearly fake tho :lol:... it looks like shit, unless it's some early rough draft...

Fake. There's no thick ass river seperating Great Plains and Tall Trees.

That and ffs just look at the thing.

I'm sayin

The names alone seem dumb as fuck haha

Edited by Ku Zi Mu

haven't really been keeping up with the news. so is it a new map or is it the same areas as the previous game? would like to see something new. the last 3 fucking Saints Row games have all took place on the same damn map, don't wan't it to be the same case with Red Dead.

The map is right up there, but it looks fake as fuck and I hope it is to be honest. There's a small portion of the old map, West Elizabeth specifically but the rest is new... i'm talking as if it's genuine.

well today is the microsoft and sony conferences... if rockstar has anything to show, it'll be at one of these... i'm home today so i'll be able to watch microsofts conference, although, my money is leaning toward sony getting the rockstar reveal since like  75% of their userbase is playstation...

lol yan on twitter looks like a fool tonight :lol:... his "source" which has been 95% right it seems, was wrong... he pissed off a bunch of kids who were looking forward to seeing red dead at the sony presser... people were like "i stayed up for nothing!"... lol i thought it was a good show tho... perhaps they're saving red dead for the floor this week...

• Like 2