Guest Marney-1

What's next from Rockstar Games?

but that's the thing, if R* were to do another manhunt, they wouldn't want to make it less than the originals, they'd want to push the envelope even more... they probably don't wanna waste their time on it only to find out that it'll be rated AO again, thus no retailer will sell it... manhunt had it's time in the sun, but R* knows they'll never be able to improve on their originals... plus with the reputation it built, it would be a hard sell today... not to fans, but to the rest of the world...

What about making dlc that turned the game into AO? Or would that affect its initial status...

I'd give that a shot. Anything else, meh. Noire never had a future, Max Payne has always been mediocre, another Manhunt could never live up to the original, and I simply don't have a single fuck to spare for Bully.

Oh, and Agent will never happen.

they tore apart team bondi after la noire... while i would love to have another one, i think they feel like they spent enough $$$ trying to make it happen... now that they have the technique down, you'd think it would be less costly not having to throw money at it to keep the project afloat... i say yes to another la noire, but i'm just not sure what story you'd do considering the original had a lot already... film noir is all usually the same, just different murders... people might not be on board for another, they already covered some of the more brutal killers of the era...

red dead, fuck yes they have to do another one... it was one of the biggest hits on last gen, they'd be fools not to follow that up with a gorgeous next-gen world of showdowns and dusty taverns...

a new bully would be cool, but there's not a lot of new stuff they could bring to the table to make it feel fresh... they did a lot already with what they had... remastering it would probably be more financially sound...

manhunt, never gonna happen...

max payne... i don't see why they wouldn't continue making these... it's a stylish noir with a main protagonist that people like... i find his journey thru hell to always be entertaining...

agent has to happen this gen... the project might of been too ambitious for last gen, and it probably took a few games to get the gameplay right... at times in GTAV, i felt like a secret agent, sneaking into the FIB building, wearing disguises, grappling down a building, etc... agent will happen, i just haven't the slightest fucking clue when...

• Like 2

i get bored with racing games too easily... midnight club LA got boring, especially online where everyone had maxed out cars and i didn't have the time or effort to work that hard at getting one too... kinda surprised the car modding options didn't make it to GTA, those were pretty decent if i recall...

I'm feelin a 70's era GTA right at this moment in time. Focused around drug induced trips and soul music...

I think the next GTA has to be in Vice City, (since it hasnt been done yet) it would be really cool seeing an HD 70's era Sandbox game.

Funny Midnight Club got brought up, i was just playing LA and really think another would be cool, i'd like to go back to the old 3 city games instead of just one though. They could do so much more with MC5 if they made it.

Other than New York, there isn't really an iconic 70's city. Since Liberty City has been done to death, I disagree with a 70's GTA.

A new IP, the 70's, New York answer to what LA Noire was to 40's LA, maybe. But not GTA.