Guest Marney-1

What's next from Rockstar Games?

My first thought:

For a new RDR they could do a similar multi-character thing like GTA V. We get a young John with his gang and a younger Landon in his prime. Can't bring them together (they never met as far as we know, but could have been in the same area) but maybe put them in two different areas of the US and switch between them. Basically two different storylines that interact in some ways. Maybe Landon saves someone, that person gets on a train, and later John's gang takes over that train and kills the person Landon had saved. Stuff like that.

My second thought:

Do GTA V's character switching with John's gang. Very simple idea. Really they could do the heist planning options as well but people would probably bitch that it's just GTA V with cowboys.

• Like 2

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2396275/ps4_xbox_one_rockstar_game_due_within_year.html

Take Two president says Rockstar are working on something to be released on PS4 and Xbox one by the end of this fiscal year. I'm guessing it's a next (current?) Gen GTA V port since we don't know what else they're working on and I'd imagine we'd have an idea if it was a new game. I mean I doubt Agent is ever coming out.

What do you guys think?

Whatever it is, it isnt a major release as they expect earnings to be light this year, even with gta v's release, which means they expect not to release any AAA games the rest of the year. I think gta v next gen would sell a lot of copies, so i don't think that is coming soon either.

I don't see rockstar working on a new manhunt cause if you look at the first couple and see how it was projected then they sure as hell wouldn't go on with a third one especially with it being hd.in theory I just say no way possible.

It's more the lack of success with Manhunt 2 than any controversy. Rockstar doesn't give a shit about being controversial.

That might have been what you were saying, however. That post is terribly worded. Get it together, Weev.

For punishment of my shitty post I will go david carradine myself.I know better that rockstar wouldn't give a flying fuxk about controversy and it would be about lack of success especially since I never played let alone even heard of it around the time they released it.

But aside all that I would much rather see a new kind of Red dead,if anything.