Guest Marney-1

What's next from Rockstar Games?

I don't care for excluding ideas on the basis of religion.

Neither do I. Things like that would never slip through the censors, though.

Just make up religions - everyone else does....

I would say it would be similar to how Epsilon is similar to Scientology in GTA

• Like 1

I don't care for excluding ideas on the basis of religion.

Neither do I. Things like that would never slip through the censors, though.

Just make up religions - everyone else does....

I would say it would be similar to how Epsilon is similar to Scientology in GTA

"Are they pulling the piss out of the Catholic Church because it sure seems like it."

@Ginginho. That idea sounds like a more hardcore version of "The Getaway" games on PS2 ~ ( Can't Copy/Paste any pictures or links for some reason ) This idea sounds great but.
]

Them games on the PS2 were great, I loved the Getaway, it's a shame they never did a Getaway 3.

If anyone even if its not R* did anything London related in an open world environment, I'll definitely buy it.

• Like 1

The Getaway 3 was meant to be a launch release for PS3. They even did a tech demo at E3 from what i recall. But it never happened. Maybe they're saving it for PS4? i wonder. Rockstar Games do need to do a modern day British game though. There's not been anything like that for years. And there's a lot to offer in terms of visuals, especially this generation. 'The Division' has proven that.

• Like 1

Team Soho ( now known as SCE London Studio ) the makers of "The Getaway" Series are one of Sony's First Party Dev's. But for years now Sony has been making them develop kids games like "EyePet" and "Wonderbook", along with the craptacularly bad "SingStar" games.

Their most recent project has been "The Playroom" App for the PS4 ( which was finished a while ago ). But right now they have an "Untitled Project" which has yet to be revealed yet. You can see it on their Wiki page ~ http://en.wikipedia....E_London_Studio

Here's hoping that it's "The Getaway 3". And that they announce it at E3 2014.

The_Getaway_PS3_3.jpgThe_Getaway_PS3_2.jpg

This Trailer was originally for the PS3 ( not PS4 ). So anything that they've made now will be infinitely better...

• Like 1

Yeah, The Getaway was the next best thing behind GTA in the PS2 era imo. I even bought that Gangs of London on PSP just because it was a spiritual 'Getaway.

Here's a couple more movies to the list of "i'd love to play this, if R* made it", or "films of influence for a GTA satirical London":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyExhqRHhRc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKztb3_CKIA

• Like 1

Tom Hardy was excellent in "Bronson", his performance was underrated in it. Plus the movie was well done too, with the Mime performance on the stage and the surreal dance in the Mental Asylum to the tune of The Petshop Boy's "It's a Sin".

Can't wait to see him as the new Mad Max in "Fury Road" in 2015.

• Like 2

Doubt it. If Rockstar wants GTA Online to stay relevant, they'll either need to start pumping GTA games out a lot faster, or have another R* branch make content exclusively for GTAO between real GTA games.

Bully 2 or a new Worriers !

Doubt it. If Rockstar wants GTA Online to stay relevant, they'll either need to start pumping GTA games out a lot faster, or have another R* branch make content exclusively for GTAO between real GTA games.

Thats very true , a separate GTAO branch would work so well but mot just with mods but actual a seperate game