MLB Tonight did a poll for the best 3-4 combo in baseball:

Pujols, Hamilton

Cabrera, Fielder

Kemp, Adrian

And the winner was.......... pujols hamilton

gee really?? no suprise there... and if the rays were to add a big bat, they'd say they had the best 3-4... ESPN are fairweather fans, they pick the hot names, and right now hamilton/pujols is a hot ticket, just like fielder/cabrera was last year...

it'll be interesting to see which one is better next year... the one thing my team has going for it is, my guys don't get hurt 4 times a year... they're actually pretty durable...

*knocks on wood*

your guys get hurt all the time ;)...

He's a decent starter..... Angels need to go after Dickey! The Mets are looking for a young center fielder and peter borjous is just that. Throw in Vernon Wells or Kendry Morales and we might be able to make something happen.

Well that's how baseball works. Trout, Pujols, Hamilton. That's deadly. Throw in Trumbo, Aybar, Morales and Kendrick.... We got a really strong lineup this year.

huh?!

*checks news*

750K? really?? illitch couldn't throw an extra 250K on top of that? :P either way, there wasn't a spot for him with victor martinez coming back... i can see the logic though of not signing him, there's no reason to have 2 DH's on your team... it eats up a valuable bench position... plus delmon only started doing good for us near the very end of the year and into the playoffs... victor has a much more consistent track record...

i'll miss him but it is what it is...

drafted right out of high school #1... same as hamilton... and he's still young too despite wasting years on a drug binge not playing baseball... i like him, he'll be missed because he's a great locker room guy too... always laughing and keeping guys loose... he's had a few rage moments in his career though, like the assault in new york a while back, and this minor league indecent;

in his defense, that wasn't a strike :lol:...

That's awesome! It was a good pickup by the Phillies tho. They seem to like the Black players......lol

Also I heard BJ Upton in there too. LOL How time fly's.

He started off hot, tailed off in the end. Durability is questionable, plus it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy easier to hit in Rangers' park than Annie. This is a big ass gamble.