verlander came out a little flat against a team that was ready to go... i do like that when the giants got sloppy, the tigers took advantage though, showing them that we're not done... it's only one game and our starter didn't bring it... but tomorrow it's fister, who has been lights out this postseason... the funny thing is, verlander might not be our best pitcher right now, the last series showed that... fister, scherzer and even anibal seemed to be more lethal...

i am not too concerned because like i said, it's only one game... we've got the arms, and we can do this... even verlander will have another say when we win a game... just don't ever put valverde in the game again... we've got a ton of better guys in the bullpen right now...

Tigers might be in some trouble...... they gotta win all 3 at home.

I wasn't able to watch the game because i had a 3 hour night class, but our teacher was keeping us updated.

looks like i am going to the midnight release of assassins creed :(...

With respect bones, the tigers did only win 88 games this year. They were lucky to even get to the postseason. Angels won 89 games and came in third.....

we won our division, the goal of every team, every year... plus, the regular season doesn't matter in the playoffs, the reset button is hit, teams with lesser records win all the time... the thing that pissed me off the most is the yankees completely falling apart against us... which gave us an entire week off, and for a sport where you play everyday, it's hard to get back into rhythm with a layoff like that... i bet the orioles would of won a couple games...

instead, the giants roll into the world series, fresh off a 5 and 7 game series, and stay in rhythm... kudos to them though, they attacked us relentlessly... but leave it to the yankees to give us our best and worst moments of the playoffs...

Only watch the first game cos being in the UK and having to work means i have to choose between Baseball or Sleep, Sleep wins. What i saw from the Tigers batting made me doubt them even then. I fucking hate the Giants, but fair play to them, you can only beat whats put in front of you, sorry Bones, maybe next year.

i thought it was a great signing... i've always admired his career from afar in minnesota... he's one of the classiest guys in the league... and we needed a huge upgrade in RF... his bat might be cooling off since he's 37, but his fielding is still top notch... and fielding was one of our weakest aspects last year...

i'd rather have hunter over wells...wells ain't good anymore... but yea, when i heard the news, i got all giddy... torii hunter is a living legend in the AL central... so many times he stopped the tigers with his defense, or beat us with the occasional RBI... so many times he stole the golden glove award from granderson...

and he's a great locker room guy... we've got some good personalities here, but he's gonna fit in as he does everywhere he goes...

yet, you think dickey isn't going to ask for a lot of money?? he's not going anywhere unless he's signed to a lucrative extension... he's the 2nd best available pitcher if the mets are shopping him around... and that's after grienke who already signed with another LA team...

last i heard the cubs and tigers are fighting over the 3rd best available if the mets are shopping dickey... anibal sanchez... his pricetag went up thanks to greinke, so i am not so sure we can afford him anymore... might need to start looking for backup plans... i also heard that we were trying to trade for shields, who went to the royals in a trade... damn, that would of been epic!!