Solid is not an "ace".

"Big Game" James has like a 5.40 ERA in the postseason....

SO why is he called Big Game again?

Overrated. Also, he's only had one year where he had an ERA in the 2's..... high 2's at that.

He's a solid number two. But not an "ace" and not a "Big Game" pitcher either.

you're too overly critical of players... you think everyone not on the angels is overrated...

• Like 1

yea but who won the game? that's the more important stat this time of the year... they're up 2-0 and continue to be a pleasant surprise... they wouldn't even be in this position if they didn't have shields... he's far more important to this team than "stats" might indicate... i fucking hate the two teams in the other game, so i hope whoever it is, gets trampled by the royals... i don't think they've lost a game yet in the playoffs...

oh shit, a baseball post!! i want verlander to win a championship... but i also want the cubs to keep at it... astros/cubs world series would be more epic... but the rest of the world would love to see yankees/cubs... not me, i don't want the yankees even coming close to sniffing another championship...

I don't have much of an opinion on the Yankees, but I can't help but side with Verlander.  Watching him command WS game(s) would be something to see.

Maddon's bullpen calls have been shit, not sure why we brought back Hector Rondon, or why Lackey went in late last night instead of Wade Davis.

If Bryant and Rizzo can get their bats going, we should see this thing turn around at Wrigley, I hope.

i want houston to win tonight so verlander has to pitch to win the series tomorrow... how fucking cool would that be!!

UPDATE: and it appears i got my wish lol... i'll have to try and catch as much as i can tuesday...

• Like 1

YAY! kate upton is a world champion!! i mean, verlander, lol... looks like it was an amazing series, wish i would of had more time to enjoy it... i watched most of last nights game tho, and the dodgers just kept pissing away opportunities to get back into the game... i swear they had a man on base in every inning... but the better team prevails in a 7 game series, and the astros were just destined to win it this year...

it's amazing to see a 150+ game season come down to one game to decide it all, in a sport where you're only as good as your next day starting pitcher... darvish wasn't ready for the spotlight, and it pissed away all of that hard work to get there... the astros didn't score a single run after he was pulled...