...are we? damn, didn't look at the upcoming schedule i guess... you better be ready for scherzer :P... verlander pitched today so you'll dodge that bullet... our starters have been running up high pitch counts early in games so far this season... they've been good, but getting pulled because of it so our shaky bullpen has to work kinda worries me... we did OK today, despite the fact that phil coke wanted to give the indians the game...

kinsler and victor martinez (<- called it) are off to a scorching start... no one can keep them off the bases... and rajai davis too... i am not used to seeing speed out there, davis has the green light every time, it's exciting to finally have someone that is good at stealing...

Yup happy we dodged him but it doesn't get any easier with Scherzer. If you get into our bullpen you might sweep us. Our bullpen is horrible. Joe Smith is our only bright spot.

According to ESPN we have won the last 9 outings against you guys..... that just means you guys are due..... Should e a good series.

that's why i was worried about the cleveland series we just wrapped up tied because snow cancelled one of them... we destroyed them last year, something has me worried they'll try to exact revenge on us this year :lol:...

our timely clutch hitting has been a nice addition to the early part of the season, i hope we do get into that bullpen, as i am sure you hope the same, lol... who wouldn't want to face phil coke over mighty max?

Trout is just his normal self right now but Pujols is heating up. Also, Weaver has been pretty bad lately. Looks like that loss in velocity is starting to catch up to him. Might need to find a new ace. Have you guys locked up Scherzer yet?

Trout is just his normal self right now but Pujols is heating up. Also, Weaver has been pretty bad lately. Looks like that loss in velocity is starting to catch up to him. Might need to find a new ace. Have you guys locked up Scherzer yet?

duh, no... nothing happened before the season, and that was that... we gave him quite the payday too... but we'll see if he can continue to do what he was heading towards... otherwise, turning down that contract will look a bit foolish...6 yr/160M something?

Well I'd gladly take him if you guys don't want him ;) I'm sure you will lock him up tho. He's only 29. I think a 5 year deal is a little more safe but if he wants six, give him six.

10 straight :D Our bullpen almost blew it for us. I have no idea why they brought that Wall guy in the 7th inning. We just called him up from AAA. Not a good first impression.

Also, I think Pujols, not barring a injury, will have a very good year. Can't wait till Josh Hamilton gets back. Only gonna make our offense that much better.

man, our starting pitching is struggling to make it past 4 innings this year... they better get that shit figured out soon.. also, i don't understand why your team is the only team the tigers struggle against... we cann't do shit against you guys, and it's been like that for years... it's odd that it's only just the angels...

man, our starting pitching is struggling to make it past 4 innings this year... they better get that shit figured out soon.. also, i don't understand why your team is the only team the tigers struggle against... we cann't do shit against you guys, and it's been like that for years... it's odd that it's only just the angels...

You remember how bad Troy Percival used to own the Tigers? He did it to us as well. I don't think I've ever seen a Twins runner score on him, but iirc he was even more dominant against the Tigers.

The NL East...something of a black-and-blue division. As mentioned before, I sort of follow the Nats, as in a check-the-box-score-every-day-and-watch-when-i-actually-get-a-chance-to way. This is crazy though. Up and down that division like some kind of fucked-up hitparade.

Got to take some more games off those pesky Braves though. And get everyone off the damn DL before long.

prince said "i don't give a fuck about the tigers"... man, he's losing it, looks like dombrowski dumped his ass at the right time... kinsler is having one of his best years so far, and prince is off to shitty start in texas... in dave we trust...

the tigers are a lot of fun to watch this year, and miggy is just now starting to heat up... but our bullpen is still a serious issue... we'll see if hanaran can help it out a little when he's back at full strength...