There was a woman who was also asked to remove her 'Fraud' shirt. She complied and the GM gave her a free ticket to another game because security had no grounds to ask her to remove it.

1. Assemble team of willing accomplices via craigslist.

2. Dress companions in Fraud shirts.

3. Attend Brewers game.

4. Wait for inevitable security harassment.

5. Wait for inevitable apology tickets to arrive in mail.

6. Sell apology tickets on the Internet.

7. Divide profit.

8. Profit.

• Like 2

Blue Jays fan here. I know they suck, but i'm sticking with em.

Your team doesn't suck. Your team is just like my team. Loaded with superstars but playing under expectations.

I wouldn't say the Blue Jays are 'loaded with talent'.

I can't believe that ESPN really aired all of arod's at bats. It's sickening, I mean I don't see why they are publicizing this bullshit so much. Much better players have appealed a suspension and they didn't get even half the attention.

Reyes- Has a perrenial all star ceiling when he isn't injured. I could talk about what potential Greg Oden has, but when he isn't playing it doesn't fucking matter.

Bautista- A good power hitter that can't play defense or hit for average

Dickey- ERA in the high fours, a one year wonder

Encarnacion- The only legitimate star on the team

Johnson- Really?? ERA over 6.50, he fucking sucks plain and simple

Cabrera- Can't do shit without cheating. Check the statistical dropoff.

So you were saying about the star studded team the Blue Jays are.....?

Am I the only one that doesn't believe that 'roids should be outlawed in MLB? People don't seem to understand that the sole purpose that these men serve is entertainment. So what's the problem with these guys giving themselves a little edge for the sake of our amusement? Can you imagine how much more entertaining this game would be if there were massive, angry, irritable, drugged-up Latinos, whites, and blacks all walkin' the field, armed with wooden clubs and a burning desire to kill someone?

• Like 2

Do you know what steroids and other performance enhancing drugs do to your body in the long term? Long story short, it deteriorates and just destroys your insides slowly. Pro athletes aren't just animals that we throw in a stadium to compete for our entertainment, they are people too. The MLB has to look out for the well being of it's players. And think of the number of lawsuits 20 years down the road for MLB due to the effects. Not to mention the fact that just cause it's legal, not everyone will use it. So that leaves some players out of a job just because they don't want to use. Anyways, I think that's a terrible idea that won't ever recieve any real consideration.

Even if my idea weren't voiced in jest:

Not so, bOnEs. Once they see how their heroes become balding, irritable shells of their former selves, kids will want to be as unlike them as they possibly can.

Aside from Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens, both who were in the news for legal reasons, which other recently retired star players are heavily exposed to kids? As adults, we know these guys still exist but once they're out of the spotlight young, impressionable minds don't think about them anymore. Even "Jordan" is just a name to kids these days even if it should mean so much more.

Also, regarding baseball players being the "heroes" of children...

Message to parents of impressionable kids who idolize sportsmen:

"If your kid needs a role model and you ain't it, you're both fucked." --Carlin

• Like 1

Do you know what steroids and other performance enhancing drugs do to your body in the long term? Long story short, it deteriorates and just destroys your insides slowly. Pro athletes aren't just animals that we throw in a stadium to compete for our entertainment, they are people too. The MLB has to look out for the well being of it's players. And think of the number of lawsuits 20 years down the road for MLB due to the effects. Not to mention the fact that just cause it's legal, not everyone will use it. So that leaves some players out of a job just because they don't want to use. Anyways, I think that's a terrible idea that won't ever recieve any real consideration.

And I thought the US was the home of personal responsibility... How the fuck could a person sue an organisation for a personal choice that they made?

Gunny has a valid point, I reckon - if that person wants to take the risk, then why not? If the MLB really took the PED issue seriously, they would life ban anyone who is caught...

As per baseballplayersalaries.com:

Josh Hamilton

% of teams payroll: 13.23

% of teams on-field performance: 0.48

summary: "Josh Hamilton is overpaid"

Albert Pujols

% of teams payroll: 12.46

% of teams on-field performace: 6.67

summary: "Albert Pujols is underperforming"

Mike Trout

% of teams payroll: 0.40

% of teams on-field performance: 27.14

summary: "Mike Trout is a total stud"

Only two years until arbitration Mike. Sit tight buddy.

And I thought the US was the home of personal responsibility... How the fuck could a person sue an organisation for a personal choice that they made?

Gunny has a valid point, I reckon - if that person wants to take the risk, then why not? If the MLB really took the PED issue seriously, they would life ban anyone who is caught...

US is the home of 'Hey, I made a mistake due to my own personal choice. I'm gonna sue someone to make up for it.' And that does sound great in theory, but there is not enough time in the day to explain all the holes in it. Lastly, I don't think one time users should get a lifetime ban, but players like Ryan Braun and other second time users should. I don't understand why the MLB doesn't do that. Maybe it's because the MLBPA wouldn't allow it .