Well that Angels suck, Detroit is playing below expectations, Dodgers suck, And the Yankees are good. Yup this is exactly how I drew it up. :lol:

at least cabrera isn't playing under expectations... he's playing like he's gonna win the triple crown again... holy shit he hit another home run today!! he's got better numbers this year than he did last year at this time...

post-24-0-81980200-1370808212.jpg

---

in other news, the tigers go for the sweep of the indians today... we're starting to build up a nice cushion in the division, it's currently sitting at 5.5 games before today's festivities...

EDIT:... ....aaaand we swept them!!

• Like 1

GO TIGERS! I'm an all Detroit pro sports fan. V-Lander was my favorite player til he signed a huge fucking contract in the offseason and started pitching like shit. Oh well. Fielder is probably my favorite player now. I can't really like Cabrera as much considering two years ago he was a first class drunk fucking idiot, still I like him and know he is the best player in baseball by far.

TEAMS I LIKE/ RESPECT

Phillies (When I was like 10, Ryan Howard was a fucking badass and hit like 60 HRs, he was my favorite player)

Padres (Family in San Diego, been to a few games)

TEAMS I FUCKING HATE

Cleveland (I live in Ohio and hear shit daily about how Cleveland is on the rise, it's annoying. They suck and their fans deny it)

Yankees (who doesn't hate them)

EDIT: Add the Dodgers, Angels and Blue Jays to teams I hate. Fuck the teams that try to buy W's. And don't tell me I can't say that because I am a Tigers fan. The core of our team (besides Fielder, Hunter) were brought up through the minors or acquired in a trade. Just because a team is big budget doesn't mean they are trying to buy W's through FA.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know Miguel Cabrera was brought up through your organization.....

And Miguel Cabrera isn't the best player in baseball.... not by a long shot. Best hitter? Yes. Best player? Hell no. He's slow as shit, average fielder, and average arm.

I'd take Trout over him anyday....

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know Miguel Cabrera was brought up through your organization.....

And Miguel Cabrera isn't the best player in baseball.... not by a long shot. Best hitter? Yes. Best player? Hell no. He's slow as shit, average fielder, and average arm.

I'd take Trout over him anyday....

I said brought up OR acquired through a trade, dumb shit. And Trout's lookin real good this year, right? Ha, have fun finishing with 70 wins with one of the highest payrolls. Plus, Cabrera is at least a descent fielder, doesn't get as much credit for it as he deserves. And why do you need speed when if you get on base, Fielder (and hopefully Peralta will soon move into the 5 spot) is right behind you to drive in the run?

Nope. I was just giving you facts. The fact that you said mike trout sucks that this year shows how ignorant you are. How bout check his stats first before making statements.

How is a .308 12 HR and 44 RBI's a bad slash line?