PIOZ OF SHOT

What to do with money you earn?

This is one of the biggest issues i had in the game. You had all this cash but could not spend money on important things like rare cars, planes or choppers. There should be more things to spent money on like bodyguards and petrol.

What do you guys think?

Edited by TreeFitty
Silly n00b. Capslock is for kids.
  • Like 2

I'd buy sex slaves to hang around my apartment. Actually, i'd do that like Massacre, and just take them from the streets for free.

I'd buy a load of exotic vehicles, which you can't find on the streets. Providing they fix their 'spawn every car around you as the same car as you're driving' issue.

• Like 2

I'M KEEPING ALL THE MONEY

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$PIMP

• Like 1

Fix up my house if possible like in Saints Row or Skyrim (granted you can interact with your home like in Skyrim), buy cars and upgrade/customize them, customize my character if possible, and whatever else comes to my mind.

• Like 2

Buying cars would be nice but it'd be funny to buy a car in a game called GRAND THEFT AUTO, then again the series has definitely outgrown its title. Honestly though I think Rockstar will address the matter since the theme of the game revolves around the "pursuit of the almighty dollar" whatever that's supposed to mean.

If you're going to base the fact that buying cars in a game called Grand Theft Auto is funny, then I guess murder is funny in a game called Grand Theft Auto as well.

Hell everything besides stealing cars is funny in a game called Grand Theft Auto.

I say they go back to the basics and make it where you can only steal and deliver cars. Nothing else. Then it's really Grand Theft Auto.

• Like 2

Buying cars would be nice but it'd be funny to buy a car in a game called GRAND THEFT AUTO, then again the series has definitely outgrown its title. Honestly though I think Rockstar will address the matter since the theme of the game revolves around the "pursuit of the almighty dollar" whatever that's supposed to mean.

You were already able to buy cars. Go to the docks in san fierro in GTA San Andreas and find the blackboard. You can buy what you bring back to that back.

You were already able to buy cars. Go to the docks in san fierro in GTA San Andreas and find the blackboard. You can buy what you bring back to that back.

I know u could do it in GTA III which I also found to be amusing but that had a whole shadiness factor to it, afterall u weren't buying a car from a dealer or anything like that. I would like a decent empire building system similar to what scarface the world is yours had. It seemed no matter how many Kgs of coke you sold you always wanted more $$

you should be able to buy the following: cars and petrol and maybe bodyguards weapons buy (and sell) houses and maybe invest your money in burgershot then go pick up some money at the bank after a few days and maybe upgrades for cars and maybe even weapons and you could also upgrade your house

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Fix up my house if possible like in Saints Row or Skyrim (granted you can interact with your home like in Skyrim), buy cars and upgrade/customize them, customize my character if possible, and whatever else comes to my mind.

STOP STEALING MY WORDS! GET OUT OF MY HEAD FUCKER! \/

icon11.gif

I think being able to buy upgrades for your safehouses would be sweet like in skyrim, or saints row.

a realistic approach.

one i have in mind is like a garage upgrade so you can store more cars.

shit like that.

with extra money Ī̡̖̼͓ͥ ̢̳̫̮̯͐̓̆̍̈́́͡w̫͉̝͎̞̖̓o̶̩̥̣̞͓̙̤̝ͥ̓̓ͬͣͤ͞uͪ͑̃ͨͬ̈́̚҉͏̜̥̟l̷̳͎̱̥̬ͯ͊ͮ̐̅̍̅̄́͠d̝͖̞̺̖ͫͣ̆̓̾ͪ ̬͍̘͎ͥ͐͋͑b̹͎͍̫͎͎͔̥͈͌̅̌͡ů̫̯̫̤̙̯̼͉͈ͦ̒͊y̨͈̗̩̌̍ͭͫ ̍ͫ͑ͥ͛ͦ͏̲̳̳̲m̷͈̻̣̦̑̍͐̀ͤ̔̈́ͩo̴̦͖̦̰̯͙̓͌ŗ͖̮̖͕̳͈̻͛̈́ͪ̂́̎̎̕e̵̫͙̩̯̻̹̘̹͇͊̎ͧ̽̊̉ͣ͐͞ ̡̹̜̝̖͔̼̺̞͑́̈̕ṃ͒̏̐̒͒̎ͬ̎͞ͅoͬͫ̑ͭ̔́҉̥͚͓͕n̨̤̝̱̱̎ͦͧ̿̉̆̽e̫͎̼̦̼̹̭̳ͣͬ̓̈́͗́́̈́y͚ͣ̔̀, I also like the saints row idea, it would be cool to spend money on that, but maybe you could make better use of the extra money by renting hired guns or stuff like the likes, or services such as putting bombs under cars as opposed to just working your way up to friendship with characters you could just hire the service.

I never had the problem of too much money and nothing to do with it, The most money I ever had with Niko was what he got from the bank job. I spent it all on weapons mainly.

Would be nice to spend it on something different though, the obvious choice seems to be buyable vehicles.

I like the savings account idea, earn interest on your money so you never run out.

Buy gold bars, wait for it's price to rise, sell those bitches - get money

• Like 2

How about buy stuff at 24/7 and you can save it for later and with an expiration date,so you can sell it to a hobo ... or buy 'holidays' , you will go on a cruise and sail a week round the state (its problaly on an island) and you can dance (like in TBoGT) and get the 'Surprise' or do other awesome activities ,like ShiFting weights , or discover easter eggs in the ship , and my favorite drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink drink , puke, pass out, and wake up in power room... Just an suggestion BTW -.-

OR HIJACK IT!! *BadEvilLaughs*

and maybe even sea sickness and you need to buy medicines... :sick:

I think if I bother with GTA V I'll buy weapons rather than finding them.

In San Andreas and IV I rarely if at all used an Ammu-Nation/Gun store. Preferred to drive around and find items. Should help keep the cash flow low (IV was ment to be rags to better rags. I ended up rich as fuck)

Well buying and selling vehicles etc. Is about the character you play so take Niko for example no way is he paying for a car. But Tommy Vercetti who is said to be the main character seems like the kinda person to buy cars if you think about what he talks about in the trailer. :scooter:

Well buying and selling vehicles etc. Is about the character you play so take Niko for example no way is he paying for a car. But Tommy Vercetti who is said to be the main character seems like the kinda person to buy cars if you think about what he talks about in the trailer. :scooter:

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather. Or the, I don't know, that thing, the magic. You see it in the movies. I wanted to retire from what I was doing you know. From that, that line of work. Be a good guy for once, be a family man. So I bought a big house. Came here, put my feet up and thought I'd be a dad like all the other dads. My kids would be like the kids on TV, we'd play ball and sit in the sun. But well, you know how it is.

Nothing in this screams "I buy cars" at me.

I'm gonna molest the next person who says a character from a past era is the main protagonist on here

• Like 1

I want to spend money in businesses, like in the GTA3 era, have a drug dealing system, like Chinatown wars, give charitable donations to local schools as well as after school programs, and maybe even support a program to help the homeless. And should the money really come in, I'll run for Los Santos City Council.

• Like 1

I want it to be a proper crime game in money basis.

In The Godfather 2, you could buy rackets, control the guards and after gaining a set, it becomes a Crime Ring.

In Scarface: The World Is Yours, you earned money and spent money on drugs, cars, businesses, and your mansion...

In GTA V, I want to be able to do that and more e:g buying, selling houses, businesses, vehicles, weapon customization, car customization, bitches, etc.

• Like 1

I think they should make buyable houses,car stores,motor cycle stores,Penthouses,regular houses,apartments,city town houses,companys and other regular things you could buy.Also you should be able to get house appliances like tv's couches and other things like that so you could customize your homes you buy but you got to pay a house company to pickup your bought appliances and they take them to your house and you get to customize it your way and the rest you put in storage.

• Like 3