That post was made a week before that guy shot up that theatre.

Yeah, I know. But still, R* might want to be careful about the inclusion of theaters in GTA5. I don't really think it would be a huge problem if they did include them, though. Like I said earlier, they could just make the theaters like the ones in RDR and there wouldn't be any problems.

R* has faced so much shit, it doesn't matter. What's the difference between shooting up a movie theater or a whole block of people in a video game? There isn't one. You can fly planes into buildings... oh no 9/11, you can blow up a car in a busy place... oh no half of the suicide bombings that occur. Therefore your point is invalid.

That post was made a week before that guy shot up that theatre.

Yeah, I know. But still, R* might want to be careful about the inclusion of theaters in GTA5. I don't really think it would be a huge problem if they did include them, though. Like I said earlier, they could just make the theaters like the ones in RDR and there wouldn't be any problems.

R* has faced so much shit, it doesn't matter. What's the difference between shooting up a movie theater or a whole block of people in a video game? There isn't one. You can fly planes into buildings... oh no 9/11, you can blow up a car in a busy place... oh no half of the suicide bombings that occur. Therefore your point is invalid.

Yeah...I guess it is.

i too hope too see more interiors, but i would also like to see some simplicity to them as well. being able to buy differents snacks and things would be a hastle. i would love different variteys of clothes shops that you can buy almost anything in like clothes, colonge, sunglasses, and hats. i think resturaunts should be available with or without friends and they have to have multiple types of them too, just to make things more realistic. Bars..... well that is obviously a must-have. Nothing like finishing that one " impossible" mission uve been stuck on for days, and going out and getting so drunk you total your infernus. Good times.....

Guest Marney-1

i too hope too see more interiors, but i would also like to see some simplicity to them as well. being able to buy differents snacks and things would be a hastle. i would love different variteys of clothes shops that you can buy almost anything in like clothes, colonge, sunglasses, and hats. i think resturaunts should be available with or without friends and they have to have multiple types of them too, just to make things more realistic. Bars..... well that is obviously a must-have. Nothing like finishing that one " impossible" mission uve been stuck on for days, and going out and getting so drunk you total your infernus. Good times.....

Speaking of bars and the like, it would be good to get random 'job' requests from strangers you meet.

Speaking of bars and the like, it would be good to get random 'job' requests from strangers you meet.

That would be a realy good idea Maybe you could meet new Friend or Girlfriends at bars, or you could also find odd jobs that could get you some quick cash.

I would like have the option to rob places. In gta 4 you just poped the counter man and took the cash from the register, wich only got me up to 138 bucks. The ability to rob any place would be fun.

I heard once that a pedestrian got brutally run over by a car, so in GTA V you shouldn't be able to run people over.

Seriously, it's just a game. Yes, the Aurora shooting was a massive tragedy, but that doesn't mean game designers should never be able to design scenes that take place in theaters in case they offend someone. Especially Rockstar, they've been through so much shit already.

Guest Marney-1

Going a bit off topic here, blowing away loads of people in buildings is not really "interacting".

Guest Marney-1

He means interacting with the inside of a building itself.

Talking to me?

I think being able to access weed growing plantations is a good way to go.

A mission in Saints Row 2 included burning a weed farm, well maybe in V you can grow your own, but rival farmers and others try burning it down, and you can attempt burning theirs down.

I also want to see a huge shopping mall in the game just like in Vice City! I could spent hours in there shooting people and hitting the shops and playing the zombie survival game in Vive City Stories!

Robbing people's houses is also a great idea as some people have said, I love doing the burglary missions in San Andreas!

Guest Marney-1

How is it not??

Read the first post.

Whats your point??? A shopping mall or a movie theater full of people that you can walk into and blow away isnt interacting... That's gta interaction at its finset!!

It's also obvious. Everyone knows you can shoot whoever you like in GTA so why not think of other ways to interact with buildings - such as those mentioned in the first post?

Just the type you meant?? Yes massa.. No probbem massa.. I get right on that massa.. .. Fact is youre wrong.. Even if there is nothing for you to "interact" with, buildings that you can enter and are booming with life is still considered an intractable building.. and id like to see lots of em, mostly for shootouts.. I dont care to buy a fucking candy bar.. Shove it up your ass if you like... I just want buisnesses that can be robbed and used for hold UPS and taking hostages... That's the kind of interactment I would like

And obvious huh?? Cuz they had stuff like that in the last gta?? Ohh thats right its obvious we can fly planes too cuz I saw one in the trailer..

He means interacting with the inside of a building itself.

Talking to me?

No I was talking to gtabadman he said killing people is interacting which within the game it is. However my post is about interacting inside a building and it's contents.

Being abble to design our own main safe house? Seems very elaborated, but its not so dificult. At least on pc/mac version.

Yes,it would be eayser on a PC, but that would leave console gamers withought a huge part of the game, wich means less sales, and more spam mail to R* bitching about that. Soooo, i dont think there are going to be very many differences between PC and the console versions that we already face with GTA 4. Modding and basic game visuals and crap like that should be the only difference IMO

How much time are you going to spend inside your safehouse. Youve got the entire city of los santos to explore, and your telling me you want more interior decorating options? QD,

• Like 1

How much time are you going to spend inside your safehouse. Youve got the entire city of los santos to explore, and your telling me you want more interior decorating options? QD,

Idk, if they are cool safe houses with stuff to do in them, then who knows. but i agree, Rockstar just rebiuilt one of the best looking maps in their history and, what do you do? DECORATE your house. *Gaydar Explodes* Idk, i think changing some things would be ok, like maybe putting pools or basketball courts outside,but other than adding larger stuff like that, You have other stuff you could be doing in the game Rockstar just spent months creating. This Isn't sims

I think you should be able to have more clothing and vehicle options than putting all of that other BS to Interior Decorating. Having the option to do some things with your safe house would give the game a more personolized feel, i will say that, but its just not worth the time and GBs

Im not talking about "decoration", but the entire house design. If we have lots of space in our properties I think it will be cool to make there what we want. And to say the truth, house decoration its so QD as car tuning.

I miss shopping malls. I liked the mission in Vice City. LA has plenty of malls, and i think we need to see more enterable shops. Even if it's an outdoor style shopping district...

Hollywood_Kodak_Theatre_mall_2.jpg

• Like 1