Yeah.....Oooh how about a mode where the city is in chaos, and riots are breaking out, burning buildings around Los Santos. An all out onslaught of Police V. Pedestrians just havoc in the streets! With zombies too. Abandoned cars scattered everywhere, heli's flying over capturing the news. People jumping off buildings, dogs wandering aimlessly looking for their owners midst the chaos, and you with a flamethrower just having fun. :) plz comment

Yeah.....Oooh how about a mode where the city is in chaos, and riots are breaking out, burning buildings around Los Santos. An all out onslaught of Police V. Pedestrians just havoc in the streets! With zombies too. Abandoned cars scattered everywhere, heli's flying over capturing the news. People jumping off buildings, dogs wandering aimlessly looking for their owners midst the chaos, and you with a flamethrower just having fun. :) plz comment

wowowow there tiger dont wanna get to ahead of ourselves haha good thoughts tho ... Id think it would be exactly like the riot mode cheat in gta sa, but it is still a cheat, and it would be refined to be alot more uniform than the one in SA, like whit police in riot gear, and people shooting up the streets. Cars blowing up all around you, running to get to that infurnus before you get popped by the police standing on the other side of the street, going out to your desert safehouse to escape the madness and restock on ammo, then go back to the city and just Rambo the whole place. Cant wait for this game to come out :wall:

• Like 1

wowowow there tiger dont wanna get to ahead of ourselves haha good thoughts tho ... Id think it would be exactly like the riot mode cheat in gta sa, but it is still a cheat, and it would be refined to be alot more uniform than the one in SA, like whit police in riot gear, and people shooting up the streets. Cars blowing up all around you, running to get to that infurnus before you get popped by the police standing on the other side of the street, going out to your desert safehouse to escape the madness and restock on ammo, then go back to the city and just Rambo the whole place. Cant wait for this game to come out :wall:

Exactly... You pointed a good idea.

First earthquake happens, raises the city to ground then virus spreads & hell.... zombies are everywhere.....

You just to need to survive the havoc..

The game can be saved to any house that is in better condition & that is your safehouse for some time & then you go on searching for better one.

Your Idea seems good though...

The safehouse in gta 4 has a sanandreas commercial on the tv I just discovered this maybe this was a clue we no that sanandreas is going to be the next map but it is still amazing that they put in on the tv

The safehouse in gta 4 has a sanandreas commercial on the tv I just discovered this maybe this was a clue we no that sanandreas is going to be the next map but it is still amazing that they put in on the tv

Well, sorry, that is some pretty basic info right there. there are many references to SanAndreas, especcaily on the tv. But there are references to Vice city Also. Just keep looking, maybe you will find somthing else

There should be at least one Desert house incase your in the middle of nowhere, something like this

Luxurious-Desert-Home-By-Voorsanger-Architects-Arizona-4.jpg

It looks cool though. Wouldn't mind if it's there in V.

There should be at least one Desert house incase your in the middle of nowhere, something like this

Luxurious-Desert-Home-By-Voorsanger-Architects-Arizona-4.jpg

We don't even know if there is even going to be a desert. Let alone how big it's going to be. :mystery:

I hope there is a skyscraper penthouse suite. You take the elevator up and just chill watch Republican Space Rangers on the 90" T.V. you just bought. You get bored after a new episode of Princess Robot Bubblegum so you take drastic measures. You go to the closet put on a trench coat, paratrooper pants, combat boots, and gas mask, turn on the zombie cheat and start up your chainsaw, load your m-4, and unholster your Deagle...It's time for a bloodbath.

Wouldn't it be cool if instead of a loading screen you actually go up the elevator and get to see the sights. That plus a riot mode would just be epic as fuck nuggets. Imagine sniping out the elevator :o

Almost started my first topic, before adhering to the word of the almighty Mods (many praises upon them) and using the divine search function to find this thread. It seems it hasn't been updated since the great revelation of the 3 protagonists prophesied in the holy GI scripture.... Sorry for my half-assed attempt at humor but it's 3:30am here and I'm drunk off the lack of sleep and all out of awful pseudo-religious metaphors. Anyway since we now know about the trio, I was wondering if they might have a common safehouse they use as a base of operations. Perhaps a place that could store several vehicles and have a helipad to store a helicopter. It would be cool to use as a way to choose a vehicle, disguise (and hopefully) an assortment of stored armaments for the heists and different missions we would be carrying out. Maybe there could be two of these, one in an industrial area on the outskirts of Los Santos, and an airstrip out in the desert. I would also like to add that while we know we would not be able to purchase property, but maybe some safehouses could be unlocked for the different protags as the game progresses similar to unlocking them for Niko in IV. I'm writing this now, because I come up with inspirational bullshit and assumptions when I'm this tired and I know I'll forget this shit in the morning. I just hope this post is still relevant when I log back in from the office tomorrow morning and I didn't accidentally post this in the wrong thread or something. G'night.

Anyone else want an underwater freaking strip club as a safehouse?! That would be some classic Rockstar shit right there! All jokes aside, some form of underwater safehouse would be awesome. Maybe some old underwater science lab?

• Like 1

Buying properties may have been said to be out of the game, Rockstar's delay may incorperate adding the feature(due to popular demand). I digress: Since the player will most likely build up an immense ammount of money throughout the story, you will buy things like vehicles, clothes, upgrades(for vehicles), and many other things. But lets say you can infact purchase property. Each character has a certain range of properties to buy; maybe 8 alternate properties per character, then you could even customize/ upgrade these properties a-la the Sims. These upgrades range from a better bed, which restores more health, or a dresser that can store more clothing items. Then there are the upgrades that don't really serve a purpose besides the aesthetic of it. Michael can buy very high class apartments/ condos and even yachts/ jets. Franklin can buy apartments and normal homes, and Trevor can buy normal homes, and different mobile homes, (the best mobile home being a high end RV). Michaels top choice is a yacht, Mile High Club penthouse, and even a zepplin suite. Franklin can buy classy condos, chill suburban homes, and a loft in downtown. Once you have made your choice on your home, you can customize it. Paint it differently. Arrange the rooms to your liking, and buy things for your house. Imagine Franklin in a beautiful beach house and a boat moored to the marina. Michael looking over the city from his posh zepplin suite, and Trevor kicking back in a bunker. What do you think?

Anyone else want an underwater freaking strip club as a safehouse?! That would be some classic Rockstar shit right there!

I feel like you've gotten Rockstar mixed up with Volition.

• Like 1

Anyone else want an underwater freaking strip club as a safehouse?! That would be some classic Rockstar shit right there!

I feel like you've gotten Rockstar mixed up with Volition.

I should throw that idea Volition's way.

I could deffinantly see R* adding on new features like this during the delay, and I realy hope they add the option to have multiple options for each character. going by what we already know about them, Michael would probably be buying the high end yachts and RVS, franklin would be buying more auto related places, like garages and dealers, and Trevor should have the more interesting ones, just because of the type of character he is. Trevor should unlock a small underground bunker out in the desert, similar to the ATLAS survival shelters ( Search to see what im talking about), and he could move his trailer over or near. The game already has a lot of potential to add on and make better, especaiy in the aspects of property owning and safe locations/Houses, and will make the connection to the player and the character's lives even deeper. Id love to see the different properties be along the lines of the character, since there are three protags in the game. I wouldn't want to see trevor or franking in a big ass mansion in the hills, I want to see their properties reflect on their lifestyle, Cant wait to see what happens!

You mean "many helipads to store our vast array of rotary-winged aircraft".

Sure, why not; this is all speculation after-all. Hell it could even be a big old lot that you can save anything on (cars, helis, or whatever)

Whats with all the professors on here lately. Also this is post 200 someone throw me a bicentennial party.

I really hope you meant me when you said professor. As the underachieving fuck-up of my family, I really like the idea of being compared to a man of intellect. If that's what you even meant. I was in university for almost 7 years hoping from major to major, until I found out I had enough credits to graduate with a management degree. Congrats on your 200th post, I hope it's all you imagined it would be.

I believe he mistook my amendment to your post as a correction, rather than a tongue-in-cheek addition. But, unlike many people on the Internet, you do exhibit some welcome intellect.

• Like 1