The pool tables in the safehouses annoyed me. Why couldn't I use them? There was only one place to actually play pool in the original IV and I never did it because I'd have to listen to the most annoying fucking radio station in the game... "ba-da-da ba-da-da ba-da-da"

Seeing as people are talking about bars........

I hope we actually get to see our protagonist drinking like you can in RDR.

Immersion and all that shieet. I don't wan't to see our guy sober one minute then stumble out drunk in less than 5 seconds.

The safe houses all depend on the character you play. Which at this point isn't 100% confirmed as the middle class 30-40 something white dude. I'd rather they brought back the option to buy property rather than what they did in IV where you're just given it. So you actually have an incentive to go out and steal shit. I like the idea of being able to customize your places too, not just furniture but guards, gang members, dogs, playboy bunnies, tigers (outside), dealers, too. But then i want V to be more RPG than IV was, at least on the finanicial and customizing side, just gives the game another dimension which IV seemed to lack at times.

So yeah, start small or lose everything at the start, then build your way to the top. End up in a fat mansion on Beverly Hills.

I was dissapointed that you couldn't use the numbers on billboards etc. to ring up and buy property in IV, would add a little bit of immersion to the game and a use for the mobile phone rather than just receiving missions.

• Like 4

Nope. Not usable.

Actually it is, I remember using it on a few occasions.

I think I used to take Packie to play pool to the Playboy's safehouse. Only thing most of us didn't know it because there was no marker outside of safe-house, as it used to be outside of drinking & dining places (like Ckuckin' Bell) when we were hanging out with friends...

Nope. Not usable.

If I have to bring a boyfriend home to use it, it doesn't count.

Depends how you use it.

Nope. Not usable.

If I have to bring a boyfriend home to use it, it doesn't count.

Depends how you use it.

*slips cue in seventh pocket*

Multiplayer activities in safehouses could be fun imo. Tennis is obviously just the start. There could be other forms of sport and indoor minigames to make freeroam a little more interesting.

have a nice house to start with, a family but have the antagonist burn down the house and kill you family so mr protag losses all morals and his goal is to rip aparth the antagonist

Mafia 2

I hope there is a skyscraper penthouse suite. You take the elevator up and just chill watch Republican Space Rangers on the 90" T.V. you just bought. You get bored after a new episode of Princess Robot Bubblegum so you take drastic measures. You go to the closet put on a trench coat, paratrooper pants, combat boots, and gas mask, turn on the zombie cheat and start up your chainsaw, load your m-4, and unholster your Deagle...It's time for a bloodbath.

I hope there is a skyscraper penthouse suite. You take the elevator up and just chill watch Republican Space Rangers on the 90" T.V. you just bought. You get bored after a new episode of Princess Robot Bubblegum so you take drastic measures. You go to the closet put on a trench coat, paratrooper pants, combat boots, and gas mask, turn on the zombie cheat and start up your chainsaw, load your m-4, and unholster your Deagle...It's time for a bloodbath.

There will probably be new shows on TV.

Zombie Cheat; YES PLEASE!!! :buttsecks:

That sounds fun!

I hope there's a zombie cheat or arcade game, not a DLC or anything. Would kill the series.

How could the hell could zombie DLC possibly kill one of the biggest game franchises ever?

I dunno, I just don't think Zombies would go with GTA. It was ok in SR3, but got stupid after a while lol

How could the hell could zombie DLC possibly kill one of the biggest game franchises ever?

I dunno, I just don't think Zombies would go with GTA. It was ok in SR3, but got stupid after a while lol

It just wouldn't suit the single player storyline, an earthquake seems more fun in my mid, with violent uprisings and stuff. Though Rockstar make a Zombies multiplayer mode, and I'll happily play it

Ground shifting, buldings crumbleing, having to deal with the aftemath after completin. Dont sound very fun. Maybe on a misson, but just randomly, NO. theres nothing to shoout, you could barely walk or drive, it would suck. Ithink having a riot mode would be prety legit too. like in GTA Sa, although they should refine it and make it even better. THAT sounds fun

whos to say you cant bring those two together tho....

The riot would be a good option than having earthquake and as above said, they should refine it properly so that it will be more fun to play...