Ya maybe make one of the games an arcade version of vice city or san andreas, just smaller maps and make it look like china town wars. And playing the other Gtas would take peoples attention away from the actual game. R* is putting alot of time and Ca$h into this game, and they wouldnt want the other titles to make problems. I like the idea of using the Tvs for games.

Maybe that could be the way you can access the Zombie Mode if they make one. Most ( if not all) gtas dont have actual Menus. The game menu is in the start menu, and it wouldnt seem as fun to just press start and get into the mini game thay way. Still a good idea tho.

does anyone have an idea on the Starting safehouse? Should it be crappy, or just a normal suburban home?

kinda depends on the main character and how wealthy he is or isn't, but i think an in between a crappy and a normal home nothing to big or to small but something to just get you started in the beginning of the game, it wouldn't really matter if the house has mini games or not cause you wanna focus on the game itself, or that's just my opinion

kinda depends on the main character and how wealthy he is or isn't, but i think an in between a crappy and a normal home nothing to big or to small but something to just get you started in the beginning of the game, it wouldn't really matter if the house has mini games or not cause you wanna focus on the game itself, or that's just my opinion

Good point.. but i think some of the nicer homes need some kind of mini games, like some people have listed above, just so your not totaly bored after you beat the game haha look at GTA4 there are only a few( boring, if i may add) things to do after you finish the story line.

I just looked at the trailer again, and the narrator states that " i bought a big house" if the narrator is the protagonist, then we could be looking at a fairly nice home for the begining safehouse. The narrator uses past tense in saying "I bought", so that could be somthing to look forward too!

Ya maybe make one of the games an arcade version of vice city or san andreas, just smaller maps and make it look like china town wars. And playing the other Gtas would take peoples attention away from the actual game. R* is putting alot of time and Ca$h into this game, and they wouldnt want the other titles to make problems. I like the idea of using the Tvs for games.

Maybe that could be the way you can access the Zombie Mode if they make one. Most ( if not all) gtas dont have actual Menus. The game menu is in the start menu, and it wouldnt seem as fun to just press start and get into the mini game thay way. Still a good idea tho.

does anyone have an idea on the Starting safehouse? Should it be crappy, or just a normal suburban home?

I think starting rich is a good idea, and since we're all in shit street, the guy loses money and items, and mid-story or so, he loses his home, and in the end gets it back, obviously, we want murdering, sex, and drugs in the process.

Good point.. but i think some of the nicer homes need some kind of mini games, like some people have listed above, just so your not totaly bored after you beat the game haha look at GTA4 there are only a few( boring, if i may add) things to do after you finish the story line.

I just looked at the trailer again, and the narrator states that " i bought a big house" if the narrator is the protagonist, then we could be looking at a fairly nice home for the begining safehouse. The narrator uses past tense in saying "I bought", so that could be somthing to look forward too!

yeah so is the narrator is the protagonist then i think there should be mini games but i wouldn't really care for them right anyway, i'm more of a play the game to good amount and then fool around with stuff like mini games.

• Like 1

yeah so is the narrator is the protagonist then i think there should be mini games but i wouldn't really care for them right anyway, i'm more of a play the game to good amount and then fool around with stuff like mini games.

Im guessing he is the Protag, but we should wait for the other trailers. and im the same way, i just finish the game as fast as possible so i can mess around haha. Glad to see im not the only one :P

Hey motor home lovers, how about this? This is the most expensive motor home in the world, at least it was. It's pretty cool, you could even transport your car in it.

vanfare05.jpg

THIS...*Goes speachless *... THIS IS AMAZING!

I'd like a cabin in the woods similar to the one in San Andreas, and if there's a desert I'd love to buy an old dusty airstrip.

I want to be a Homeless guy in GTA 5 just sleep in a dirty corner how about that?

Actually, you could get a cardboard box ( essentially. Just like a tent)

Guest Marney-1
I want to be a Homeless guy in GTA 5 just sleep in a dirty corner how about that?

Actually, you could get a cardboard box ( essentially. Just like a tent)

If you wanna go that far how about a mini bunker similar to what Saddam was allegedly found in?

post-10-0-67618900-1343743381.jpg

I'd like a cabin in the woods similar to the one in San Andreas, and if there's a desert I'd love to buy an old dusty airstrip.

Yeeea, the airstrip would be cool if they make it more realistic. And if there is a desert, i would want a mansion way out in the middle of nowhere, or just out side of a town. I found a house like i am talking about on a Las Vegas realty site, but i cant find it again. But i think it would be cool to have a cabin in the woods or in the mountains.

maybe you could have an islad home? or even an underground home would be cool.

• Like 1

back woods rape cabin lol

not to offened any cabins that were raped

Good thing you added that last part, I heard cabins can be very sensitive about those kinds of things.

This cabin has been neglected by it's owners maybe even raped, it's a sad sight.

HDR-AbandonedCabin2sm.jpg

Hey motor home lovers, how about this? This is the most expensive motor home in the world, at least it was. It's pretty cool, you could even transport your car in it.

vanfare05.jpg

OMG I really love this combo!! OT I really want to see a variety, more so then what happend in IV. I really disliked, that you had so few choices regarding savehouses. I hated even more how in TLAD you received a new safehouse, which was actually 10ft away from your original one. But anyway, You have to start out in a modest appt. or something, (because Im not convinced the protag will be a old fat white guy, come on!!), then you progress through the game. Where you'll rise in money status and therefore have bigger houses, appts. and soforth.

And yes we want big mansion(s) with loads of parking space, hot dang it!!!!!!!!!!!

Some more safehouse ideas I've been thinking that would look cool:

Treehouse - Sort of the log cabin theme, but a bit more interesting.

tree-house-2-470-1108-thumb-375x319.jpg

Modern Pad w/ Private Runway - Something for the country/deserts.

Denton-Corker-Marshall-Lighting-View.jpg

Hill House - Carved into the hillside.

swiss-underground-house.jpg

Vineyard Mansion - A stylish mansion in the Malibu region.

Malibu-Mansion-for-sale.jpg

This as a side note - For the city safehouses, I think this would be a cool garage system, to ensure your cars don't go walkabout...

pop_up_garage_01.jpg

• Like 2

i like all of those but the tree house. Its a cool idea, but idk its just not that cool for a gta game. its like what action hero would say " Quick !, back to the tree house! " Not that many. But i liked the mansion idea, i think the look of that one there is perfect. I mean, color, the location, everything. And the Car saver thing is AWESOME. i mean, Having the ability to store lots of cars, like 3 or 4 in one tall system would be cool. it would just let you select the level you want at ground level, and you would drive off. I think theyd have to make it so the game cycles the cars around so if you pick the car that is the bottom one ( of 4 spaces) , and you drive off, you should be able to put it in the first one so its not a hastle. Great ideas tho.

Edited by Marney-1
Long assed quote removed.

pop_up_garage_01.jpg

YESS! I labsolutely love your suggestions and if we get half of them I'd be more then sattisfied!! As Brawk said, I would love to see some multi-storage use myself. I just now thought about the 3 car stack system you had in TBOGT, (was that mission "no.3"?), when you had to steal the car together with Brucie and his annoying midget brother. I could imagine you could have the same type of system, but then run it down in the ground. Then you go to a button and select which car you want.

Love the ideas fellas!

What about this one?? self-parking-garage2.jpg

pop_up_garage_01.jpg

YESS! I labsolutely love your suggestions and if we get half of them I'd be more then sattisfied!! As Brawk said, I would love to see some multi-storage use myself. I just now thought about the 3 car stack system you had in TBOGT, (was that mission "no.3"?), when you had to steal the car together with Brucie and his annoying midget brother. I could imagine you could have the same type of system, but then run it down in the ground. Then you go to a button and select which car you want.

Love the ideas fellas!

What about this one?? self-parking-garage2.jpg

holy crap! thats alot of cars. I think something like that (maybe not as BIG) , but just in the circular form. i like the smaller like 4 car one that looks like the Picture above, although the version you have there is crazy!. Talk about MASS storage. I like the idea of having a huge carage like that to put all of the rare/specail cars in. I know GTA 4 sucked at that, cuz when it comes down the stevies cars misson, there are alot of cars that are VERY rare. so i hope they let you have the ability to keep all sorts of cars. I would like to be able to fight in one of those like Misson Impossible GP. That would be pretty cool.

holy crap! thats alot of cars. I think something like that (maybe not as BIG) , but just in the circular form. i like the smaller like 4 car one that looks like the Picture above, although the version you have there is crazy!. Talk about MASS storage. I like the idea of having a huge carage like that to put all of the rare/specail cars in. I know GTA 4 sucked at that, cuz when it comes down the stevies cars misson, there are alot of cars that are VERY rare. so i hope they let you have the ability to keep all sorts of cars. I would like to be able to fight in one of those like Misson Impossible GP. That would be pretty cool.

Haha, well I dare not dream about such storage capacity in a GTA game!! But I sincerely hope they do up their game in the car storage department. I loved it how in SR your car would always be at your garage once you've saved. Because in GTA games I rarely actually used a rare car. I would always put them in a parking spot and never use them... (I would like it to be more personalized, as to wherever you left the car, regardless where, thats where he'll stay. Maybe even with an GPS indicator. Up to 10 saved vehicles. And on your mobile phone a towing service when you just blew/wrecked up your car or sumthing.) This way you'd get a better connection with your car. Before I get blown out of the water, I do realise that the game is called grand THEFT auto (and yes I still love to throw someone out of their vehicle, while pistolwhipping them), but it would add more personal feel to the gameplay for me. Just implement it so, that you can save a dozen vehicles, which you can retreave at your garage (loved the scarface system aswell, where you would call a subodinate and he would bring over the car you would want, and you had a compagnon/bodyguard aswell). Just some thoughts people.

Misson Impossible GP

What would this be? Maybe a pic?

Haha, well I dare not dream about such storage capacity in a GTA game!! But I sincerely hope they do up their game in the car storage department. I loved it how in SR your car would always be at your garage once you've saved. Because in GTA games I rarely actually used a rare car. I would always put them in a parking spot and never use them... (I would like it to be more personalized, as to wherever you left the car, regardless where, thats where he'll stay. Maybe even with an GPS indicator. Up to 10 saved vehicles. And on your mobile phone a towing service when you just blew/wrecked up your car or sumthing.) This way you'd get a better connection with your car. Before I get blown out of the water, I do realise that the game is called grand THEFT auto (and yes I still love to throw someone out of their vehicle, while pistolwhipping them), but it would add more personal feel to the gameplay for me. Just implement it so, that you can save a dozen vehicles, which you can retreave at your garage (loved the scarface system aswell, where you would call a subodinate and he would bring over the car you would want, and you had a compagnon/bodyguard aswell). Just some thoughts people.

Misson Impossible GP

What would this be? Maybe a pic?

yea, I think that having the option to save your cutsom, rare, or even just cars you like, in a big garage. I like the towing idea, but it should be unlocked by a misson, not by a freind. I think it would be nice if you total a vehicle, then you could pick it up all fixed at an impound type place. I dont know how to put pictures on a Topic Reply, but im talking about the movie Misson Impossible Ghost Protocal. There is a big fight scene in a car factory that looks like the picture you posted. if you havnt seen the movie, you should! but you have to see the others before it fot the movie to make sense.

yea, I think that having the option to save your cutsom, rare, or even just cars you like, in a big garage. I like the towing idea, but it should be unlocked by a misson, not by a freind. I think it would be nice if you total a vehicle, then you could pick it up all fixed at an impound type place. I dont know how to put pictures on a Topic Reply, but im talking about the movie Misson Impossible Ghost Protocal. There is a big fight scene in a car factory that looks like the picture you posted. if you havnt seen the movie, you should! but you have to see the others before it fot the movie to make sense.

Exactly what I had in mind! You'd still have the realism R* is going for in the last GTA's, but as a player you would have more "connection" to your vehicle. Because since I love my cars to be crisp while I drive them, I used to drag people out of their cars constantly, (because when you drive a certain car then the same model will suddenly pop up everywhere around you) just to keep a crisp car...

And yes I've seen Ghost Protocol (once), and I liked the movie (yes Ive seen all MI movies), but I cant really remember the scene you refer to... (Maybe I smoke too much! LOL).

• Like 1

Exactly what I had in mind! You'd still have the realism R* is going for in the last GTA's, but as a player you would have more "connection" to your vehicle. Because since I love my cars to be crisp while I drive them, I used to drag people out of their cars constantly, (because when you drive a certain car then the same model will suddenly pop up everywhere around you) just to keep a crisp car...

And yes I've seen Ghost Protocol (once), and I liked the movie (yes Ive seen all MI movies), but I cant really remember the scene you refer to... (Maybe I smoke too much! LOL).

Haha yea. its in the last 10 mins of the movie i think. And I hope they fix that problem, because that was very annoying in all the GTAs. id think there should be a certain street or block that spawns the car you are driving, but thats only to change the color or a new car ( for those who dont use cheats ). And i think there should be a system like GTA SA where you can buy cars. Not where you have to find everyone, it just unlocks a few every now and again, until you complete the story missons and you get all the cars. Then if they bring back the Vigillante missons, the more you do the levels, the more you work towards buying certain Police/military vehicles. But i just hope they improve on the car storage. like, if you make a tricked out custom vehicle ( hell, what about 10 ) then you should be able to store them withought them being in all sorts of houses.

• Like 1

These are all great ideas. I just want to see something more like GTA SA or VC where you can purchase a major variety of safehouses. Not like GTA 4 where you were randomly handed safehouses. Something with a big garage is definitely a good idea.

I just hope that the safhouses are ina big quantity like GTA sa. all types of safe houses, alll sizes, all costs,and just to make that part of the game huge.