A runway or maybe a hanger at one I the major airports. Saving multiple planes and helicopters, and being able to custom the color or decal design.

We all know there will be the different variety like in SA.

I love the idea of a RV truck as a portable safe house. (introduced as a mission where you get to a location in a RV at night and say decide it's best to continue the mission at sun up.)

Or boat house that's also movable.

Hang gliders, para sailing, badass choppers customized(handling like in GTA LaD)

Semi trucks and trailers, there lots of terror and destruction to be had.

All the large trucks need to be fully operational. Garbage trucks especially.

Not really a safe house... But what about a football stadium.. Something with mass amounts off people gatherrd in a relatively small space for chaos and killing

I would like to see multiple safehouses. You know you can buy safehouses. I'd like to see things like houses, condos, apartments, and some mansions.

all these ideas seem pretty badass especially the portable safehouses

Woah you're alive

Oh and for when [insert country US government doesn't like here] gets their panties in a knot

converted-missile-silo.jpg

• Like 2

icon11.gif

I want to be a Homeless guy in GTA 5 just sleep in a dirty corner how about that?

Unfortunately that's unlikely, but it definitely would be different.

I like how series this reply is.... lol
  • Like 1

icon11.gif

I want to be a Homeless guy in GTA 5 just sleep in a dirty corner how about that?

Unfortunately that's unlikely, but it definitely would be different.

I like how series this reply is.... lol

Yh lol. oops, oh well....I'd actually love to be a bum on a dirty corner in GTA, that's pretty much how I played Niko

I think having a varitey would be the best. maybe some mansions, i think the portables are a very nice addition, and just average houses. like in all of the GTAs, the different styles and or qulitys of the houses depended on where they were located. so maybe we can see some Country or Beverly Hills style super mansions, to shot up Ghetto houses and Hillbilly shacks. garages should be nice, and maybe give you the oppourtunity to customize your vehicles in certain homes. having the ability to customize your house would be ok to an extent, but having insane amounts of it ( i.e Sims) would make me throw my controller at my tv. Hopefully they make this the best GTA ever! just be patient and let em do their work, we can complain and nag at the crappy parts of the game after it comes out, not before.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

Hopefully there will be some minigames to play in Safe Houses.

What kind of mini games? Pool, darts, mixing explosives?

i hope there is Pool, or maybe air hockey and in one of the mansions there could be a personal bowling alley or somthing bigger like that. Maybe darts too, that would be fun. Tv doestn count as a Mini Game IMO, but i never watched it realy. if they add something like a news channel so you can learn about the missions you just did, just like they did online on the Liberty Tree news paper site in GTA 4, thay would be ok. i think you should be able to drink or maybe even play basket ball on in indoor or out door court.

• Like 1

i hope there is Pool, or maybe air hockey and in one of the mansions there could be a personal bowling alley or somthing bigger like that. Maybe darts too, that would be fun. Tv doestn count as a Mini Game IMO, but i never watched it realy. if they add something like a news channel so you can learn about the missions you just did, just like they did online on the Liberty Tree news paper site in GTA 4, thay would be ok. i think you should be able to drink or maybe even play basket ball on in indoor or out door court.

You said the TV doesn't count as a mini-game, which is true, but maybe you can play games on it, maybe they could allow you to play the original GTA's on it...? or zombie games, which will hopefully prevent the release of a retarded zombie DLC!

Guest Marney-1

You said the TV doesn't count as a mini-game, which is true, but maybe you can play games on it, maybe they could allow you to play the original GTA's on it...? or zombie games, which will hopefully prevent the release of a retarded zombie DLC!

21798267.jpg

• Like 6

Yeah, something like pool, and darts and some other things too. If there's not going to be any of them, why we even need those awesome houses then, if there is nothing to do there? You know what it is like if you have played TDU2, in that game houses are just for your cars.