Saving any kind of vehicles in this game absolutely sucks they did a shitty job on letting us save and cars disappear faster then they did in 4

The saving cars issue you are having is an ingame glitch, Rockstar has asked that people avoid saving cars until they fix this issue. Also cars do not disappear faster than they did in IV, I've noticed they stay around quite longer. Besides that your post had nothing to do with Pre-release Discussion.

You free to join everybody else on the Post Release Discussion sub-forum.

Saving any kind of vehicles in this game absolutely sucks they did a shitty job on letting us save and cars disappear faster then they did in 4

The saving cars issue you are having is an ingame glitch, Rockstar has asked that people avoid saving cars until they fix this issue. Also cars do not disappear faster than they did in IV, I've noticed they stay around quite longer. Besides that your post had nothing to do with Pre-release Discussion.

You free to join everybody else on the Post Release Discussion sub-forum.

I dnt care about a pre release discussion I just stated the car saving cause I seen safehouses and put it there sorry if that sounded mean and if they fix the glitch do I have to go out and buy another copy of the game

The saving cars issue you are having is an ingame glitch, Rockstar has asked that people avoid saving cars until they fix this issue. Also cars do not disappear faster than they did in IV, I've noticed they stay around quite longer. Besides that your post had nothing to do with Pre-release Discussion. You free to join everybody else on the Post Release Discussion sub-forum.
I dnt care about a pre release discussion I just stated the car saving cause I seen safehouses and put it there sorry if that sounded mean and if they fix the glitch do I have to go out and buy another copy of the game

What ConQueSteD was trying to say is, we already have a topic in the Post Release threads about this glitch:

You may not care, but we do. Chances are very good that someone else has had the same problem as you and has already mentioned it, so please look around or use the search function first.

Secondly, think about your question: if they fix the problem, why would you have to buy another copy of the game?

• Like 1