No he's saying white for the white guys and black for the black dude. There was no need for a corny joke.

I liked the fucking joke. <_<

• Like 2

How about a house on wheels post-24677-0-74438100-1374249167.jpg

Already been mentioned, it is a good idea, one that could be used for missions outside of the city.

Winnebago (Camper van)

winnebago-sightseer-1.half.jpg

Stick your mountain bikes on the back and head off into the mountains and return to it to save your game just in case you're miles fom anywhere.

I know what he said and my corny joke still stands.

sıɥʇ pıp ı ʍoɥ ʇno ǝɹnƃıɟ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ǝıʞooɔ ɐ noʎ ǝʌıƃ ll,ı

Ԁ: ¡¡ sɐǝld ǝıʞooɔ ʎɯ ʇuɐʍ I

How the fuck are you guys doing that?

I know what he said and my corny joke still stands.

sıɥʇ pıp ı ʍoɥ ʇno ǝɹnƃıɟ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı ǝıʞooɔ ɐ noʎ ǝʌıƃ ll,ı

Ԁ: ¡¡ sɐǝld ǝıʞooɔ ʎɯ ʇuɐʍ I

How the fuck are you guys doing that?

¿ʇɐɥʍ ƃuıop

Cunts, cunts all of you. It's an online app. Google "flip text", Ace.

Now, safehouses, quickly. Before a mod comes in here.

• Like 1

No he's saying white for the white guys and black for the black dude. There was no need for a corny joke.

Could of been worse. He could of said maybe the black one is for the rapist aids ridden honky, and the white ones for the normal people

That's ain't really a corny joke, just moronic racism.

• Like 1

I want a hunting cabin in the woods deep where only the best of off road rigs can get and another private air strip maybe old army base? And an old 60s huey that would be badass onlu if it had the m60s and rocket pods do a bank mission in that lol itd be sweet!

I hope you have the option of somehow saving in the Atomic Blimp or just somewhere else high up, would make re-doing crazy skydiving stunts easier.

I want a hunting cabin in the woods deep where only the best of off road rigs can get and another private air strip maybe old army base? And an old 60s huey that would be badass onlu if it had the m60s and rocket pods do a bank mission in that lol itd be sweet!

You should make another topic dedicated to that sentence.

But seriously, I'm keen for a "Malibu" Pacific Bluffs beach house. Either single player or multiplayer, I can swivel.

You should make another topic dedicated to that sentence.

But seriously, I'm keen for a "Malibu" Pacific Bluffs beach house. Either single player or multiplayer, I can swivel.

It looks like it could be a get away from all the congestion of Downtown Los santos

I'd love either an abandoned bomb/fallout shelter or a cave, somewhere completely off the grid that I can stock with weaponry and my tricked out but beat up looking truck, and the idea of an old huey type chopper appeals to me

Thats what im saying lol

Being able to sleep/safe under water. Thats all I'm asking for.

I'm sure we'll be able to do that when GTA XVIII comes out.. The game'll be in the year 3000 and it'll be set in an underwater version of Atlanta. This'll be the opening theme:

Being able to sleep/safe under water. Thats all I'm asking for.

I'm sure we'll be able to do that when GTA XVIII comes out.. The game'll be in the year 3000 and it'll be set in an underwater version of Atlanta. This'll be the opening theme:

What is this? Final Fantasy?