I would think that 250,000 dollars lets u own the full building... I can see the option of renting out some of the apartments to justify the investment

I think that we'll be able to tour the property, and customize it when you buy it. I said this somewhere else though...

I would think that 250,000 dollars lets u own the full building... I can see the option of renting out some of the apartments to justify the investment

250,000 isn't that much if you're buying, especially one with a good view of the ocean. Buying apartments by themselves would be more expensive.

I noticed in the gameplay vid that Trevor pops out of a trailer (caravan) to go hunting. Then I noticed later on that the trailer appears as a safehouse on the mini-map...

Do you think that Trevor's trailer will work as a portable safehouse? Will you be able to tow it around the map and just save where ever it's parked?

I turned to my girlfriend and asked her what she thought. She said "Who cares?"

• Like 2

I noticed in the gameplay vid that Trevor pops out of a trailer (caravan) to go hunting. Then I noticed later on that the trailer appears as a safehouse on the mini-map...

Do you think that Trevor's trailer will work as a portable safehouse? Will you be able to tow it around the map and just save where ever it's parked?

I turned to my girlfriend and asked her what she thought. She said "Who cares?"

She's not a GTA gamer. Give it up or suck it up.

I am hoping Trevor has his own psychotic trailer type of safe-house.

• Like 1

8454954c-5858-45b9-98dd-ccb5092425fd_zps09046fe9.jpg

So Ill bring this over hear... maybe this has already been discussed, but two of the safe houses on the map are black while one is white. I am wondering why that would be. Two thought; ether the black ones are unavailable or the white is special somehow.

I need to watch the video again I think.

So Ill bring this over hear... maybe this has already been discussed, but two of the safe houses on the map are black while one is white. I am wondering why that would be. Two thought; ether the black ones are unavailable or the white is special somehow.

rather think it has to do with closest or most recent used or something like that, Maybe with and without garage i donno

It's just like the old GTA's, the White Icon means that you 'Own' the property, and the Black Icon means it's still 'For Sale'.

• Like 1

It's just like the old GTA's, the White Icon means that you 'Own' the property, and the Black Icon means it's still 'For Sale'.

That was my first thought, but after thinking about it I do not think that is correct. If you watch the game play almost every shot of the mini map has exactly one white house. there is never any more then that. One one shot also shows the two black houses. If they represented "for sale" property's then that would mean there are not very many property's to buy since only two show up in that entire preview. It also seems like the maps should have, at some point, indicated more then one owned (white) house. plus, what is the point of having the online real estate that has map and gives you directions to the homes if the "for sale" homes are already on your map?

No I think it might be something else. what? I do not know.

• Like 1

No he's saying white for the white guys and black for the black dude. There was no need for a corny joke.

No need for that.

If you can't stand a little bit of un-offensive, victimless ethnic humor, then do yourself a favor and withdraw from the Internet.

• Like 3

No he's saying white for the white guys and black for the black dude. There was no need for a corny joke.

Could of been worse. He could of said maybe the black one is for the rapist aids ridden honky, and the white ones for the normal people